Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The absolute state of our generation captured in a song

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF92-uSiVZQ

@TheNEET here's some good French practice for you.

Also JFL at how in the end it suggests we all ought to dance and still try to have fun. Kinda ironic in light of the whole Wuhan virus psy-op. I guess things are somehow worse than even the songwriters could've envisioned.

I was expecting to be disappointed, but this is actually a fun and catchy song.

Pretty good song, I’ve never heard this style of folk

@TheDarkEnigma thots on this french canadian song? :feelsaww::feelsaww:

@TheDarkEnigma thots on this french canadian song? :feelsaww::feelsaww:
French is a cucked sissy language. Especially since Québec is trying so hard to emulate modern France.

France has been cucked since 1871 :D
True, the Ancien Régime was the only time in French history when they were actually based.

True, the Ancien Régime was the only time in French history when they were actually based.
napoleon conquered a lot of shit but only lasted 20 years, but only because france had such a huge population at the time, bigger than russia :worryfeels:

napoleon conquered a lot of shit but only lasted 20 years, but only because france had such a huge population at the time, bigger than russia :worryfeels:
France was already cucked with Napoleon, but he gave up Haiti and the central part of the U.S. (Louisiana) in the process.

The British defeated them though.

Last edited:
France was already cucked with Napoleon, but he gave up Haiti and the central part of the U.S. (Louisiana) in the process.

The British defeated them though.
imagine selling half a continent cuz you're losing to england. xDDDDDDDD

imagine selling half a continent cuz you're losing to england. xDDDDDDDD
The same way the British took Canada from the French, then finish them off by going after their pride.

At least Louisiana became 100% American.

When I read that title I expected something like this :feelskek:

The same way the British took Canada from the French, then finish them off by going after their pride.

At least Louisiana became 100% American.
Dumping Haiti was actually a good idea tho, that place is a shithole lol.

Dumping Haiti was actually a good idea tho, that place is a shithole lol.
That was only because Haiti has a massive slave revolt and it only brought the niggers to our side of the island.

That was only because Haiti has a massive slave revolt and it only brought the niggers to our side of the island.
oh sorry didn't know you were from there lol, heard not good things about it

The lyrics don't match the aesthatic at all lol
But those 20 years he was the master of europe

oh sorry didn't know you were from there lol, heard not good things about it
Yeah, the Haitians actually took over the DR at one point and then we fought for our independence against them. Now they're still coming into our side illegally and we're forced by everyone else to take them in even though that country is also a shithole. I find it ironic that a lot of Dominicans are moving over here while Haitians and Venezuelans are going over there because at least it's better than where they're from.

And yeah, I am not proud of being from a shithole full of niggerfied mongrels. Even Puerto Rico is whiter than us. And the fact that most move to NYC including myself is also horrible. I hate being around them.

Yeah, the Haitians actually took over the DR at one point and then we fought for our independence against them. Now they're still coming into our side illegally and we're forced by everyone else to take them in even though that country is also a shithole. I find it ironic that a lot of Dominicans are moving over here while Haitians and Venezuelans are going over there because at least it's better than where they're from.

And yeah, I am not proud of being from a shithole full of niggerfied mongrels. Even Puerto Rico is whiter than us. And the fact that most move to NYC including myself is also horrible. I hate being around them.
Closest I been to there is Puerto Rico, it was a pretty nice island

Closest I been to there is Puerto Rico, it was a pretty nice island
I've never been to Puerto Rico.

Though Puerto Rico and the DR is what "Canada" is to the U.S.

French is a cucked sissy language. Especially since Québec is trying so hard to emulate modern France.
Is it true that in Québec if you don't speak French you will never have a good social life and people will look bad at you? Sounds like Catalonia but at least French is spoken by much more people than Catalan which is fucking useless.

Is it true that in Québec if you don't speak French you will never have a good social life and people will look bad at you? Sounds like Catalonia but at least French is spoken by much more people than Catalan which is fucking useless.
I live in the U.S. but I've never been to Québec or anywhere in Canada.

I have heard that yes, you do get shit on if you go to Québec and speak to people in English they are less accommodating to non-French speakers. Though also in Montréal it's pretty much a bilingual city and you can get by by knowing only either English or French.

I also heard that Québecois French is a bit more archaic than Parisian French and that their accents are less intelligible and more hillbilly-sounding.

I live in the U.S. but I've never been to Québec or anywhere in Canada.

I have heard that yes, you do get shit on if you go to Québec and speak to people in English they are less accommodating to non-French speakers. Though also in Montréal it's pretty much a bilingual city and you can get by by knowing only either English or French.

I also heard that Québecois French is a bit more archaic than Parisian French and that their accents are less intelligible and more hillbilly-sounding.
Interesting, according to the incel wiki the truecel legend Jsanza29 is from Quebec but he doesn't speak French. This could have influenced his inceldom and lack of social life.

Interesting, according to the incel wiki the truecel legend Jsanza29 is from Quebec but he doesn't speak French. This could have influenced his inceldom and lack of social life.
He might've move to Québec from another province in Canada if that's the case.

Hate love that song. :cryfeels: Used to listen to it in like 2017. Rip :worryfeels:

Tx for the flashback. I'll post it on the chat discord.

Last edited:

German men, Polish men, and any White toilet was accepted when Haiti became a thing, but then these people slowly became Niggers over the time of its independence. Due to there not being enough to maintain these races.