Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of banned infiltrators.is

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
:feelskek:
Most of you are blackpilled, not incels. cuz even im guilty of this. I was thinking about this just now. Most of us still have goals and ambitions right? I see you guys talk about the gym, making money, finding ways to stay positive, looksmaxxing and all that. Im 19 and like alot of you, were just doing daily things to perfect ourselves and put ourselves out there. So to be fair, were just working on ourselves like everyone else. What im tryna say is, its not OVER for you, ur just getting fucking started.

Edit:
U know this post really showed me how fucking stupid u regulars are. U really think everyone fucking is attractive? Why are there so many ugly fuckers then? I dont get it...

I'm trying to glean out his point, but I can't. :feelsjuice:

Not necessarily, he still didn't get hit by the reality :feelshaha:.

So according to him, if you're a 19 yo khhv, you still have plenty of hope that one day someone will be interested in you? :feelskek:

I don't think he's an infiltrator tbh, just a low-iq bluepilled guy.

Sometimes i wonder why god made me if he doesn't want me to feel being loved but then i see my face :feelsaww:

So according to him, if you're a 19 yo khhv, you still have plenty of hope that one day someone will be interested in you? :feelskek:

I don't think he's an infiltrator tbh, just a low-iq bluepilled guy.
The way it lashed in the edited part about how common ugly people are gives off a strong inceltear goblina pussy stench

Very low iq fool. You’re basically done growing by his age so your features are set in place. Unless he was obese/overweight then it’s over for him