Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The absolute irony of women claiming “Looks don’t matter, it’s your personality” while they cake on pounds of make-up everyday is just unbelievable

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Either they’re lying or they’re simply delusional and hypocrites.

All women fucking know how much looks matter — they wear make up and they understand the features men deem attractive. They put effort into their hair and clothes and so on because they know fundamentally that looks do matter. In fact they put in a lot of effort consistently and over time because they know that looks matter quite a lot and not a little.

So which is it? Are they just liars or are they really delusional?

"im looking good for myself" jfl

foids are natural born virtue signalling whores. in ancient times it was the only way they could survive.

"im looking good for myself" jfl
It is unbelievable how THAT really is their come back — absolutely no one is buying that bullshit but they keep trying to peddle it. My own family argued that to me and it just crazy how delusional one can be when it’s in their interests. Like holy shit, how dumb do you have to be to actually believe that.

It is unbelievable how THAT really is their come back — absolutely no one is buying that bullshit but they keep trying to peddle it. My own family argued that to me and it just crazy how delusional one can be when it’s in their interests. Like holy shit, how dumb do you have to be to actually believe that.

Manipulative sluts by nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back