Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The ABSOLUTE Closest I ever came to ascending

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I remember a few years ago, I was friends with this greek chubbycel, I went over his house and we started talking about sex. Anyways, I don't remember the rest of the conversation but what I do remember is him putting this soft squishy pillow over his cock. I proceeded to hump it vigorously to imitate what sex would feel like, he did the same. After that episode, my penis was in so much pain for the next few days. Like this sharp stinging one.

...huh.. what? You had mutual masturbation with a man?

Wtf is this thread?

How's your acne surgerymax going btw?

I see that you got a blue star.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

:feelsautistic:
If that is what you call ascending then I have good news for you. Install Grindr

It truly is over for greekcels

Dude you're gay as hell.

Every post is you telling about some gay stuff.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This thread never began LOL

You are a homosexual.

I remember a few years ago, I was friends with this greek chubbycel, I went over his house and we started talking about sex. Anyways, I don't remember the rest of the conversation but what I do remember is him putting this soft squishy pillow over his cock. I proceeded to hump it vigorously to imitate what sex would feel like, he did the same. After that episode, my penis was in so much pain for the next few days. Like this sharp stinging one.
Umm was it different pillows or did you fags have gay sex with a divider
This thread was a mistake
It truly is over for greekcels
^ was it gambler OP?

Umm was it different pillows or did you fags have gay sex with a divider

^ was it gambler OP?

I'm not sure, I think we used the same soft spiderman pillow.

humping a chubbycel greek is now ascending apparently.

:feelsautistic:
If that is what you call ascending then I have good news for you. Install Grindr
You could ascend 10× better once you come out as a gaycel. Grindr is a good call.

This thread is funny as hell

When I was... I dunno, 8 or 9 me and my friend used to hit each others' hard cocks as "punishment", and did some other pseudo-sexual stuff.

Honestly it might have gone even further, but he abruptly stopped one day because his mom saw us. Now I kinda wish we had sex with each other, but those days are long gone now.

2014032610270253323af60291f.jpg

When I was... I dunno, 8 or 9 me and my friend used to hit each others' hard cocks as "punishment", and did some other pseudo-sexual stuff.

Honestly it might have gone even further, but he abruptly stopped one day because his mom saw us. Now I kinda wish we had sex with each other, but those days are long gone now.

2014032610270253323af60291f.jpg

Would you go gay for the right guy, even now?

Threads like this give me life

Just be a huge faggot theory.

He was very effeminate at the time. He still is kind of is now, but it'd be... yeh, I wouldn't do it.

Yeah don't do it bro.
its piss
But preventing that from happening should be the responsibility of the two engaging in such activities that would make that outcome possible.

How can it be the responsibility of 2 young kids who are merely acting on, like you said, natural impulse and don't know the consequences of such immorality? Parents should intervene.

Either I didn’t read this right, or this is some grade A Larp