Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the absolute amount of condescending LARP is :unreal: in this ban appeal

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Welp, all women are whores that want to be brutally murdered by a Chad.​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
H

Heretic

Connoiseur of Memes​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 31, 2022Posts449Online5d 11h 42m
I don't know what else to say. In a previous post I argued that some women desire an individual that will treat them modestly out of compassion, but apparently I am incorrect.

There are no women that genuinely enjoy the company of good men, as the moderators have taught me, all women want to be abused by an 6'-9' tall alpha male with many tattoos.

Welp, Nietzsche is right—Schopenhauer too. All women are mendacious imbeciles without an admiration for an intellectual conscience, they are without character and are not even shallow.

The greatest thing a female can accomplish is perceiving the genius of a male.

I tried to be reasonal

Screenshot-20220928-203157-Samsung-Internet.jpg

behold; even got an account renaming, i wonder why :feelsLSD:

Dude changes his opinions as underpants trying to be the stereotypical incel.

all women are whores that want to be brutally murdered by a Chad.
disagree.

all foids oscillate between slutty phase (acquiring Chad's sperm) and a whorish phase (acquiring betabuxx billy resources through divorce-rape and other means).

Foids are quantum slut-whores: at once they're neither yet they're both, like the wave-particle nature of quantum bodies. You only know whether a foid is behaving as a slut or as a whore by observing her in one given situation.

Last edited:
[IMG alt="The Enforcer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/35/35752.jpg?1660268111[/IMG]

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive​

★★★★★
JoinedJul 26, 2021Posts1,679Online29d 23h 38m
I think you were more banned for silly bluepilled ideas that we would somehow have more chance if we were nice to women. That sort of rhetoric is gaslighting ignorance used by normies. Our experiences disprove this theory. Being nice makes next to no difference when you are truly unattractive.

Bluepilled crap and shifting blame onto users here for things that are beyond their control, effectively shaming them is against the rules.

as you can see above, for all we know you could be a literal foid larper geared up to push your ''women are wonderful'' agenda.
and if that didn't work and you get caught in the process and banned consequentially, you can pretend that you're totally oblivious to the blackpill concept, retreating back to the ban-free greycel safe zone :feelsdevil:

Dude changes his opinions as underpants trying to be the stereotypical incel.
yup, that shit don't fly around here, unfortunately tho he got released :feelsLSD:

Welp, all women are whores that want to be brutally murdered by a Chad.​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
H

Heretic

Connoiseur of Memes​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 31, 2022Posts449Online5d 11h 42m
I don't know what else to say. In a previous post I argued that some women desire an individual that will treat them modestly out of compassion, but apparently I am incorrect.

There are no women that genuinely enjoy the company of good men, as the moderators have taught me, all women want to be abused by an 6'-9' tall alpha male with many tattoos.

Welp, Nietzsche is right—Schopenhauer too. All women are mendacious imbeciles without an admiration for an intellectual conscience, they are without character and are not even shallow.

The greatest thing a female can accomplish is perceiving the genius of a male.

I tried to be reasonal
Lol this woman genuinely believes her strawman of us is accurate

Can’t win? Just misrepresent the opposition. Classic

Lol this woman genuinely believes her strawman of us is accurate

Can’t win? Just misrepresent the opposition. Classic
ok false alarm:feelsUnreal: it turned out to be @The virgin shepherd alt

in a previous post I argued that some women desire an individual that will treat them modestly out of compassion, but apparently I am incorrect.
I mean obviously they want 5-10% of the time for him to be unabusive and nurturing, just to keep her guessing

Women are and always will be hypergamous whores. That's why the only successful civilizations are the ones that limit women's rights and freedoms. Even women prefer it that way.