Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The abomination of humanity, the self-annihilation of civilization, and the future incel manifesto.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
The manifesto here will be divided into several parts of which each one will lead into the other as a much broader format begins to take shape for the reader of it. Each part is the mental reflection or thoughts of the unknown man. The first one is pure despair and depressing so it's a hard read, some might find it boring, but as a reminder, each part evolves into the next one where the thoughts expressed to give the lead to where they evolve over time. Don't think by reading the first part you will automatically know how it ends, I have several twists and turns as this manifesto divided into parts evolves in its final destination, conclusion, or form. With my writing style, I don't make anything predictable or obvious for the reader. My writing itself is meant as a developing story, manifesto, and existential philosophical treatise of inceldom, existence, life, humanity as a whole, and finally revolutionary act. It will be filled with symbolism, a kind of nihilistic mysticism, gnostic expressions, prophecy, and my thoughts on the eternal damnation of mankind. Over time I hope everybody enjoys reading it as I do in its ongoing creation. In many ways, some of this writing is a reflection of myself writing it, but that is not my desired goal here, for the unknown man could be any incel, where that is the point of him being the unknown man, to begin with, he can be anybody. You might think yourself, is this just going to be some fictional display of lengthy larp posting or mentally projected masturbation and I assure you, no it won't be. :feelsjuice: :yes::yes::yes:

The abomination of humanity, the self-annihilation of civilization, and the future incel manifesto.

Part One.

The unknown man contemplated his existence sitting in the dark of a chair of his dwelling place, he thought to himself,
"Where shall I begin? I shall start from the very beginning."

It was the 87th yearly blood harvest full moon of the 19th century he was born in one of the months of Old Man Winter from which he was born and thinking of the wretchedness of his entire life he thought to himself it would have been better if that whore of a mother who shitted him out into this existence would have taken a clothing hanging wire aborting him on the spot from ever being born into this nightmarish world altogether dumping the fetal remains in some random garbage waste bin of a back alley somewhere. This entire world is a devil's playground, absurd circus, and torture chamber of the human condition itself. A life exercised in futility, constant despair, misfortune, grief, and pain. He then remembers the days of his youth still wet behind the ears of an optimistic adolescent so full of hope, idealism, dreams, ambitions, and aspirations. As he grew into a teenager he remembers the dream of finding a suitable partner adorned in a dress on a nice summer day with a warm breeze her smiling with her hair gently blowing in the wind with the sun in the sky and blue skies of clouds above amongst a park landscape, his first love together on a picnic under the natural scenery lying on the grass basking in the shade of the sun together, his arms around her caressing her skin as she thought to herself out loud laying on him giggling about hearing his heartbeat feeling the warmth of human contact. He imagined a small house with this woman of his imagination, a white picket fence, children running around playing in the yard with the laughter of joy in the background.

At the end of this mental image, he thought to himself, is this not the dream of every accomplished man that works, sweats, labors, and toils for?

For what else is there in the world that can complete a man beyond this? For in every historical society, is this not the rite of passage for every man, his natural birthright, and the sole reason by the natural design of his own biological destiny?

Years however would pass and this dream would never come, in fact, it simply never did. Misfortunes came in great quantities one after the other where virtually all his family members died off one by one within less than a single decade until finally he was left alone as the last of his family line. Over the course of less than a decade, the unknown man would lose everything for he was even denied a roof over his head, it didn't matter how many jobs he worked trying to pull himself out of poverty by the nails of his fingers which bled he was left destitute abandoned in a society he so desperately wanted to be a part of as a contributing productive individual member but outright rejected him nonetheless as an alien outcast.

Overtime having becoming an absolute beggar living in total penury he began to travel and wander the world like an incorporeal phantom he was an outcast of, but in this, it was never a choice to be this way freely of his own accord, it was a fate foisted upon him where there was no choice involved whereas a man he became the living damned. It was as if he had been marked to a life of total damnation, but even more with such thoughts of melancholy, rage, and torment, he did not know why. He did not know the nature of his crime or guilt in this existence to be punished in this manner. For what were his crimes in life against humanity to be treated so inhumanely? What was he guilty of to be marked in such a way? He had committed no crimes, he was a young man full of idealism, ambition, dreams, hopes, and desires like any other.

For years more he would wander or travel the countryside, small towns, and cities, adrift as a poor beggar living into penury as this incorporeal phantom, haunting specter, and ghost, everywhere he walked amongst nobody would acknowledge him unless it was some sort of official formality of conversational exchange or a glimpse of facial disgust and estrangement. Always walking by family households looking into the windows at night as families got together in displays of love, laughter, joy, and smiles. Displays of a life he wish he had whereas the years passed on the fleeting experience of love and joy became as alien to him as that kind of life he wanted for himself.

More years passed yet again always drifting from one place to the next as the incorporeal phantom where slowly he felt the life force of all humanity leaving him as this wretched existence continued for so long he barely felt human at all. As he wandered this world as an incorporeal phantom he felt he could scream in a crowded room to which no one would notice him for it is as clear as day he had become entirely invisible etching one meager lifestyle of merely subsisting to the next. His life sentence that of a ghost to merely exist in the shadows at the bottom of society like some sort of parasitical bottom feeder eating the scraps thrown to the bottom merely to sustain him. Slowly as the days and time began to fade he lost all semblance of hope, his past dreams of normality destroyed one after the other within
the span of years as the cruel reality of his existence began to mentally dawn on him as he felt its weight stretch him out naked upon full display. He was an exile, an outcast, a leper, a ghost, a phantom, and an undesirable.

He was thrown out naked out into the ocean of eternal suffering cast adrift with an invisible hand above his head pushing him down drowning him slowly to death. He would fight to struggle against this invisible hand drowning him in an endless sea of misfortune and misery that was filling his lungs trying to gasp for air, but every time he draweth breath he was plunged back into the waters again constantly. And finally, after several years had passed by as despair, grief, torment, anguish, and extreme suffering overtook him he had already died several times deep inside himself had become the living dead, cut straight down into the center of his soul into several thousand pieces but left alive in a world that had clearly abandoned him.

Last edited:
07761D70 B84D 424C 9510 5177449B08C8

Download 2

Youd be right. But tomorrow nglossus

Part two

As the unknown man continued to travel and wander living more like a traveling vagrant or vagabond he came across a coastal region of his country, it was thunder storming that night where the one thing he still clinged upon was his belief in God for he so desperately wanted to believe that the next world would be his absolution if this world could never be. He walked towards the cliff edge of the sea and the razor-sharp rocks below almost tempted to throw himself over onto them to which the sky was full of lightning that night with the winds howling in a rage all around him, even with the risk of himself being struck down by lightning he walked towards the cliff edge. With feelings of anger, sadness, and absolute misery he stared at the heavens with himself being drenched in rain with himself almost being blown over by the rageful winds themselves and he shouted, "Why God have you done this to me?! Why have you condemned me all these years in such reckless abandonment to which every day when I wake is to my own shame, misery, and dishonor?! Why God have you forsaken me?! Is this all some kind of test, tribulation, or judgment being cast upon me?! Answer me!"

But standing in the pouring rain drenched and the wind wanting to blow him onto the wet dirt from which he stood on God did not answer him, there was no signs revealed, no divine revelation, or any kind of divine communication to be had. Only the thunder in the distance could be heard with the random lightning flashes in the sky with also the pouring rain hitting his backside remained, there was simply nothing there but only a fool completely disassociated from the entire world he wished he could be a part of but cared not of his plight or the suffering he had long endured. It was on that night his faith in the absolution of God died for he could not believe in the God of love who would give him such a life sentence of constant strife, punishment, pain, and misery. And if such a God did exist, such a God must indeed hate him where it was no wonder that he didn't even get struck by lightning that night as that would be too much of mercy given to him to which the God of love was no God of love at all.

Last edited:
Not a single word

Read all of it, you were like this cuz your ugly Just like me, very relatable

It's almost like nobody even reads anymore. Oh, well. Perhaps I shall just entertain myself in my own thread here. :feelsjuice: :yes:
I read it lol, it’s pretty good stuff.

This guy mogs me in every way possible, I can’t even leave my bedroom lmao.

Read all of it, you were like this cuz your ugly Just like me, very relatable
That and poor with virtually no community support, but yes, that's the short and sweet rendition of it. :feelsjuice: :yes::yes:

I read it lol, it’s pretty good stuff.

This guy mogs me in every way possible, I can’t even leave my bedroom lmao.
I've traveled most of North America and now I don't even want to leave my bedroom just to go to work daily and wagecuck anymore, sad but true. :feelsclown:

Yeah
That and poor with virtually no community support, but yes, that's the short and sweet rendition of it. :feelsjuice: :yes::yes:
even being poor is nothing compared to being ugly or no support, my fathers family literally lived in a hut , guess who had the best career and houses out of them?

leaving this comment so I can go back to this thread later and read:feelsaww:

don't feel like reading this rn though lol (almost midnight)

Yeah

even being poor is nothing compared to being ugly or no support, my fathers family literally lived in a hut , guess who had the best career and houses out of them?
Go on. :feelsjuice::yes:

leaving this comment so I can go back to this thread later and read:feelsaww:

don't feel like reading this rn though lol (almost midnight)
Thank you fren. :feelsokman::yes:

I've traveled most of North America and now I don't even want to leave my bedroom just to go to work daily and wagecuck anymore, sad but true. :feelsclown:
Yeah, I’m ADHD but powered through the first part. Got better on later.

Kek’d at how you imagined the white picket fence picture perfect family, obviously never came and now you’re here. I did the same shit ngl, now I just imagine myself wealthy and copemaxxed.

I probably won’t ever hit the road like u did, I’ll just live with my mommy and daddy :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Yeah, I’m ADHD but powered through the first part. Got better on later.

Kek’d at how you imagined the white picket fence picture perfect family, obviously never came and now you’re here. I did the same shit ngl, now I just imagine myself wealthy and copemaxxed.

I probably won’t ever hit the road like u did, I’ll just live with my mommy and daddy :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
When you're young and naive you think the grass is greener on the other side somewhere, someplace other. Instead traveling everywhere what you find is that while the scenery might be different concerning the natural landscape, people are the same no matter where you go, horrible. There is nowhere to run to, nowhere to escape, no sanctuary on this whole entire earth untouched. And also no matter what, you can never escape or outrun your own fate. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
The manifesto here will be divided into several parts of which each one will lead into the other as a much broader format begins to take shape for the reader of it. Each part is the mental reflection or thoughts of the unknown man. The first one is pure despair and depressing so it's a hard read, some might find it boring, but as a reminder, each part evolves into the next one where the thoughts expressed to give the lead to where they evolve over time. Don't think by reading the first part you will automatically know how it ends, I have several twists and turns as this manifesto divided into parts evolves in its final destination, conclusion, or form. With my writing style, I don't make anything predictable or obvious for the reader. My writing itself is meant as a developing story, manifesto, and existential philosophical treatise of inceldom, existence, life, humanity as a whole, and finally revolutionary act. It will be filled with symbolism, a kind of nihilistic mysticism, gnostic expressions, prophecy, and my thoughts on the eternal damnation of mankind. Over time I hope everybody enjoys reading it as I do in its ongoing creation. In many ways, some of this writing is a reflection of myself writing it, but that is not my desired goal here, for the unknown man could be any incel, where that is the point of him being the unknown man, to begin with, he can be anybody. You might think yourself, is this just going to be some fictional display of lengthy larp posting or mentally projected masturbation and I assure you, no it won't be. :feelsjuice: :yes::yes::yes:

The abomination of humanity, the self-annihilation of civilization, and the future incel manifesto.

Part One.

The unknown man contemplated his existence sitting in the dark of a chair of his dwelling place, he thought to himself,
"Where shall I begin? I shall start from the very beginning."

It was the 87th yearly blood harvest full moon of the 19th century he was born in one of the months of Old Man Winter from which he was born and thinking of the wretchedness of his entire life he thought to himself it would have been better if that whore of a mother who shitted him out into this existence would have taken a clothing hanging wire aborting him on the spot from ever being born into this nightmarish world altogether dumping the fetal remains in some random garbage waste bin of a back alley somewhere. This entire world is a devil's playground, absurd circus, and torture chamber of the human condition itself. A life exercised in futility, constant despair, misfortune, grief, and pain. He then remembers the days of his youth still wet behind the ears of an optimistic adolescent so full of hope, idealism, dreams, ambitions, and aspirations. As he grew into a teenager he remembers the dream of finding a suitable partner adorned in a dress on a nice summer day with a warm breeze her smiling with her hair gently blowing in the wind with the sun in the sky and blue skies of clouds above amongst a park landscape, his first love together on a picnic under the natural scenery lying on the grass basking in the shade of the sun together, his arms around her caressing her skin as she thought to herself out loud laying on him giggling about hearing his heartbeat feeling the warmth of human contact. He imagined a small house with this woman of his imagination, a white picket fence, children running around playing in the yard with the laughter of joy in the background.

At the end of this mental image, he thought to himself, is this not the dream of every accomplished man that works, sweats, labors, and toils for?

For what else is there in the world that can complete a man beyond this? For in every historical society, is this not the rite of passage for every man, his natural birthright, and the sole reason by the natural design of his own biological destiny?

Years however would pass and this dream would never come, in fact, it simply never did. Misfortunes came in great quantities one after the other where virtually all his family members died off one by one within less than a single decade until finally he was left alone as the last of his family line. Over the course of less than a decade, the unknown man would lose everything for he was even denied a roof over his head, it didn't matter how many jobs he worked trying to pull himself out of poverty by the nails of his fingers which bled he was left destitute abandoned in a society he so desperately wanted to be a part of as a contributing productive individual member but outright rejected him nonetheless as an alien outcast.

Overtime having becoming an absolute beggar living in total penury he began to travel and wander the world like an incorporeal phantom he was an outcast of, but in this, it was never a choice to be this way freely of his own accord, it was a fate foisted upon him where there was no choice involved whereas a man he became the living damned. It was as if he had been marked to a life of total damnation, but even more with such thoughts of melancholy, rage, and torment, he did not know why. He did not know the nature of his crime or guilt in this existence to be punished in this manner. For what were his crimes in life against humanity to be treated so inhumanely? What was he guilty of to be marked in such a way? He had committed no crimes, he was a young man full of idealism, ambition, dreams, hopes, and desires like any other.

For years more he would wander or travel the countryside, small towns, and cities, adrift as a poor beggar living into penury as this incorporeal phantom, haunting specter, and ghost, everywhere he walked amongst nobody would acknowledge him unless it was some sort of official formality of conversational exchange or a glimpse of facial disgust and estrangement. Always walking by family households looking into the windows at night as families got together in displays of love, laughter, joy, and smiles. Displays of a life he wish he had whereas the years passed on the fleeting experience of love and joy became as alien to him as that kind of life he wanted for himself.

More years passed yet again always drifting from one place to the next as the incorporeal phantom where slowly he felt the life force of all humanity leaving him as this wretched existence continued for so long he barely felt human at all. As he wandered this world as an incorporeal phantom he felt he could scream in a crowded room to which no one would notice him for it is as clear as day he had become entirely invisible etching one meager lifestyle of merely subsisting to the next. His life sentence that of a ghost to merely exist in the shadows at the bottom of society like some sort of parasitical bottom feeder eating the scraps thrown to the bottom merely to sustain him. Slowly as the days and time began to fade he lost all semblance of hope, his past dreams of normality destroyed one after the other within
the span of years as the cruel reality of his existence began to mentally dawn on him as he felt its weight stretch him out naked upon full display. He was an exile, an outcast, a leper, a ghost, a phantom, and an undesirable.

He was thrown out naked out into the ocean of eternal suffering cast adrift with an invisible hand above his head pushing him down drowning him slowly to death. He would fight to struggle against this invisible hand drowning him in an endless sea of misfortune and misery that was filling his lungs trying to gasp for air, but every time he draweth breath he was plunged back into the waters again constantly. And finally, after several years had passed by as despair, grief, torment, anguish, and extreme suffering overtook him he had already died several times deep inside himself had become the living dead, cut straight down into the center of his soul into several thousand pieces but left alive in a world that had clearly abandoned him.

View attachment 552087

View: https://youtu.be/nij1M8Brd00

Thread theme song.

View: https://youtu.be/ANjQ8wI-W7g

Part 3

The unknown man still living on the streets entered a city during the middle of winter looking for shelter and passed a Catholic cathedral, he knocked on the entrance with it snowing outside where a nun answered the door, she looked at him up and down telling him to get off property ground before she would call the police on him. If there was any more reason to lose belief in the absolution of God it was just another reason added to an already very long list. Nightfall came and it began to snow even harder with five inches of snow on the ground already, where the wind gusts began to pick up speed, it had to of been fifteen degrees outside that night. He slung his backpack across his shoulder where he had to of been carrying sixty pounds on his back alone. For hours of the night, he wandered the city looking for some shelter for the night where he came across a bridge where to his luck there was a metal tin can, litter, and wooden debris everywhere. He took the metal tin can fill it with some paper litter and wooden debris lighting it on fire for the night to keep warm. There by the fire, he used the backpack as his pillow sleeping on the frozen cold concrete floor as he had already done on so many countless other occasions. Eventually, he did find a homeless shelter the next day filled with hundreds of other men abandoned from society left to rot in their current decaying form. The place smelled liked the foulest bowels of shit, piss, and vomit like you can't even believe and it was there he stayed the next five months to get him through the winter. The city was for all intents or purposes the most decadent shithole he had ever visited in his travels but it was here at this sad miserable place that fed on human suffering itself that in observation he learned the mysteries of human nature or the human condition itself.

Every day during the summer there was a stabbing or shooting someplace going on. Gangs roamed wild on the streets daily like a pack of wild dogs scurrying about looking for their next victims to satiate their appetites of blood lust. He remembers one morning going to a park there was this Vietnamese woman whose face was entirely burned missing half her jawline and one of her eyes which was infected with puss coming out where looking further you could still see the nerve endings where one of her eyes used to be, truly this place was the epitome of sorrow, avarice, and human suffering. Any day you could go by a park and see a local ambulance loading up another body on a stretcher overdosed on drugs, it was so commonplace that everybody in attendance was so numb to the regularity there was no shock. Walking to the business center of the city you would see businessmen with briefcases wearing suits and ties stepping over the sleeping bodies of the homeless men on the ground, walking away you could hear him say, "Get a fucking job you bum!" Walking further you could see a couple of bourgeois women in dresses wearing jewelry taking selfies with their cellphones in front of homeless men and their living tents laughing in the background. Blocks further a young woman stuck in the city was offering men to fuck her if they bought her a bus ticket to get out. Walking on the other side of the city you see a husband strung out on dope offering to sell his wife for one night if somebody would buy them both more drugs for the week. You see a pimp selling a hooker on the street corner trying to entice the local men to buy one hour with her.

You see people shitting and pissing in the middle of the streets sometimes on the top of cars themselves. Walking further you see young people digging into dumpsters for food or anything useful that can be sold for money to buy more drugs.

You see a man get beaten half to death because he owes a loan shark some money with a baseball bat. You see another man get a gun pulled on him for the same exact thing.

You see heroin addicts with the skin peeling off their arms because they're diseased and infected getting ready to shoot up again.

You see a man who lost all his fingers on one hand because he was homeless the previous winter without any shelter.

You hear about a man killed over $20.00 where during the middle of winter the murderers let his body float submerged under frozen ice in a nearby lake.

And finally, you see a man mumbling to himself banging his head on the brick wall of a building whimpering having some kind of conversation that isn't understandable because nobody else is there next to him having lost his mind completely.

And just like Dante's Inferno in such a city like this living on the streets, you don't have to go very far within it to see the seven layers of hell in real-time. One thing is for certain, this city left quite the mental impression on the unknown man because after he finally left it he knew everything that he was told about human nature or the human condition itself was a lie from the same institutional powers of authority that governed that city and elsewhere. No, what he witnessed on the ground there was real, what he was taught in school, by media, or by the government authorities themselves merely cleverly disguised delightful deceptive fictions.

Last edited:
View attachment 552169
Part two

As the unknown man continued to travel and wander living more like a traveling vagrant or vagabond he came across a coastal region of his country, it was thunder storming that night where the one thing he still clinged upon was his belief in God for he so desperately wanted to believe that the next world would be his absolution if this world could never be. He walked towards the cliff edge of the sea and the razor-sharp rocks below almost tempted to throw himself over onto them to which the sky was full of lightning that night with the winds howling in a rage all around him, even with the risk of himself being struck down by lightning he walked towards the cliff edge. With feelings of anger, sadness, and absolute misery he stared at the heavens with himself being drenched in rain with himself almost being blown over by the rageful winds themselves and he shouted, "Why God have you done this to me?! Why have you condemned me all these years in such reckless abandonment to which every day when I wake is to my own shame, misery, and dishonor?! Why God have you forsaken me?! Is this all some kind of test, tribulation, or judgment being cast upon me?! Answer me!"

But standing in the pouring rain drenched and the wind wanting to blow him onto the wet dirt from which he stood on God did not answer him, there was no signs revealed, no divine revelation, or any kind of divine communication to be had. Only the thunder in the distance could be heard with the random lightning flashes in the sky with also the pouring rain hitting his backside remained, there was simply nothing there but only a fool completely disassociated from the entire world he wished he could be a part of but cared not of his plight or the suffering he had long endured. It was on that night his faith in the absolution of God died for he could not believe in the God of love who would give him such a life sentence of constant strife, punishment, pain, and misery. And if such a God did exist, such a God must indeed hate him where it was no wonder that he didn't even get struck by lightning that night as that would be too much of mercy given to him to which the God of love was no God of love at all.
Sounds like me.
U mog me for working btw.

Shouldn't you be moderating the site and solve my reports?
... this explains so much

Sounds like me.

U mog me for working btw.
Trust me, my job isn't impressive nor anything noteworthy to brag about. I don't make very much money at all right now, just enough to survive, that's it. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Trust me, my job isn't impressive nor anything noteworthy to brag about. I don't make very much money at all right now, just enough to survive, that's it. :feelsjuice: :yes:
By the way, does the unknown man commit suicide?

By the way, does the unknown man commit suicide?
No, he tries to on multiple times but in the end, never does, but this will be explained one by one as I overtime write my additions here. :feelsdevil::yes:

You see people shitting and pissing in the middle of the streets sometimes on the top of cars themselves.

Powerful writing is that. Like why would they do that unless maybe the sunroof is open.

Powerful writing is that. Like why would they do that unless maybe the sunroof is open.
More than likely, you know, out of spite of somebody they don't like. :feelsEhh::yes:

I read in 6 minutes and once the church closes the doors on you society has lost fate in you and you don’t have potential anymore and into the homeless shelters you go to never get back to society and fight for your life

I read in 6 minutes and once the church closes the doors on you society has lost fate in you and you don’t have potential anymore and into the homeless shelters you go to never get back to society and fight for your life
The trick is to have something in your own life worth fighting or striving for, having nothing at all isn't very helpful. :feelsjuice: :yes: