Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Abbs pill isnt disgust enough here

Title

• Agreed abs is just as important as face

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Abbs are important but face moggs

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Need both face and abbs to slay these days

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Toilets are obsessed with abbs. I had a manlet, red head friend who had an eight pack. All the toilets would ask him to show them his abbs. He was a God like slayer. Even with freckles and an average face. Shit abbs is a death sentence. Even at 12 percent body fat. I can only achieve a four pack jfl.

abs are not sign of power

Abs are not even in top twenty things.

I don't think abs are important in the slightest. Ugly guy with abs vs attractive guy with a higher body fat percentage and no abs - the latter mogs everytime.
That hasn't been my experience but each to his own

Massive cope. Skinny Chad is preferred over roided Chads with rock-solid abs.
Muscular chads still mog everyone and can beat the shit out of his gf or the man that fucked her which he didnt know about

You're the one who is low IQ. Abs are something you can develop yourself and a basic fact of life is that women have a preference for things that are out of one's control.
OK so why is it when I was 12 percent I only had a four pack. Cope abs are genetic.

Having abs without face means nothing, speaking from experience.

We don't live in prehistoric times. Whether you can actually beat someone's ass doesn't mean a damn thing, especially in Western society.
Sure even though foids are obsessed with mussels

We don't live in prehistoric times. Whether you can actually beat someone's ass doesn't mean a damn thing, especially in Western society.
Id like to be a muscular chad tho, No one fucking dares bully me again

Okay? Whether you can actually develop a 6-pack instead of a 4-pack is genetic, but we're talking conditioning and defined abs in general. Arnold Schwarzenegger also had a 4-pack. That didn't stop him from becoming Mr Olympia.
Your just going in circles. But holy shit Arnold did have shit abs.

How would a girl even know you have abs? Sounds like something only a fakecel could take advantage of

Toilets are obsessed with abbs. I had a manlet, red head friend who had an eight pack. All the toilets would ask him to show them his abbs.
Larping master

Having muscles while having a shit face or being short does nothing.