Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The 4 types of reactions to being shat on and its relation to groups of low status males

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Basically, when people are treated badly/abused or have some kind of threatening situation presented to them, they can react in 4 ways: fight, flight (the most known ones) but also freeze and fawn.

Fight and flight responses are self-explanatory, freeze would be being flabbergasted at it and failing to have a reaction/fully accept what happened and the fawn one would be doubling down on acting nice to try to ameliorate the poor treatment.

The way low-status and/or ugly males react to being screwed by this modern cucked gynocentric feminist society determines to what group they would belong, and it's basically within these 4 possibilities.

Incels would be the group that has the fight and/or flight response. They try to fight against this society (committing crimes and going ER in the most extreme cases, but also doing minor rebellious/violent stuff against the powers that be and foids, or just venting and discussing about it; feeling this revolt but deciding it not to be worth to be acted upon [this includes the vast majority of incels tbh]) and/or get a flight response through just dropping from the dating market and from society as much as possible. Groups like MGTOW are related and would be more focused on the flight response without the mix with the fight one.

Normies (I mean, normie-minded men, not normies in terms of looks) would be the freeze response group that kinda knows things are bad but doesn't want to look at it, pretending that everything is still ok and looking away instead.

Cucks/simps/male feminists/soys are the fawn response group. Their reaction to being shat on is doubling down on treating women like kweens and embracing the system and degeneracy in the hopes that that will amealiorate their situation and the way they get treated.

Thoughts/what do you think would cause these different responses? @Atavistic Autist @ScornedStoic @Diocel @Robtical @epillepsy (again, sorry if I forget some bro, I always do).

Last edited:
Are there blackpilled nearcel fighters?

Are there blackpilled nearcel fighters?
Yeah, of course. You don't have to necessarily be an incel to be in the first group tbh, failed normies/nearcels or even sexually active men could also be in it. It's just that incels are the ones dealt the worst hand of all. But men in general are fucked nowadays.

Yeah, of course. You don't have to necessarily be an incel to be in the first group tbh, failed normies/nearcels or even sexually active men could also be in it. It's just that incels are the ones dealt the worst hand of all. But men in general are fucked nowadays.
High iq. Incels and escrtcels will be the best fighters.

Lifefuel, thx for tag bro.

I think your categorization is mostly correct, but there's some overlap in development as you face greater/weaker threats, i.e. an incel may fawn a bully in childhood or freeze in the wake of weaker threats before they've grown out of it and developed the proper responses. Similarly a cuck/normie who hasn't been 100% brainwashed yet may fight or even self preserve if they're sufficiently provoked.

As for causes I think it's pretty emotional, an incel has been persecuted all his life so fight or flight (read: reciprocate or self preserve) is commonality, whereas the same goes for normies and freezing, as they are overwhelmed and don't know what to do with their lack of will. Cucks are so weak-willed and easily influenced through their lack of critical thinking that to them, pleasing everyone they want something from is the only logical solution, regardless of how insipid or insidious the source is.
High IQ. I also have had all four responses throughout my life in different circumstances, but flight/dropping out of stuff is undoubtedly my main one. Dodging a hit is the best defense.