Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 3rd world plays by different rules

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
What the everloving fuck am I witnessing. We need to tear down Western society and start from scratch because it obviously isn't working. This is one department where niggas and other ooga booga tribes got it right. I found this show on YouTube about Black men asking their wives to enter polygamous relationships. These men are not Chad. They are not wealthy. They are not good-looking. They are MANLETS. But they're still roping two or three wives just by being able to prove their masculinity i.e. provide and protect. This is how society should work. Incels should be men who are unable to provide or protect. Homeless niggas, uneducated niggas. It's a fucking travesty that in the West high school dropout Tyrone gets laid while my educated ass remains firmly a virgin.

Look at this LTN claim two wives.

Look at this unremarkable normie claim a fucking THIRD wife

Look at this BALDING MANLET get caught with TWENTY (20) gfs.

Gynocentrism doesn't work. Return to tradition.

South African show? My great great grandad from what I heard had multiple wives JFL

fuck 3rd world this shit is badloaded fucked.

Lmao what the hell is going down there

look at any gypsy family, anywhere. or orth jews. you're right 100%. it's not even that much of a 3rd world issue, it's issue of cultural beliefs

Reminds me of a video/documentary I watched about how Nigeria's government, along with some international institutions, are trying to starve Boko haram of recruits by economically developing the north of the country, and in that video, they explicitly mentioned that the houses they are building there are build for "double families", so to speak, because it's completely normal for the men there to have two wives.

Not bad tbh.