Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 3d earth was destroyed by a meteor and we all died

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
We were judged and sent here as purgatory in this flat earth firmament and we are awaiting trial , we are here for our final judgment , from here we will either go to heaven or hell

The matrix came out in 1999 because it was disclosure AKA it was lucifer telling us we died in 1999 when the earth was destroyed by a meteor and we got sucked into this flat earth firmament matrix land of the dead hell purgatory where we are awaiting our final judgment , go watch the movie final destination

We are not alive,we are dead , we just think were alive , because this reality is a projection of our memories , when we look into the mirror we see a living body of ourselves because that is just a memory our ourselves when we were alive , the real earth was destroyed in 1999 this realm of the dead land of oz in is a projection of our minds memories .

When we died in the real 3d earth in 1999, lucifer resurrected , US FROM THE DEAD using satan's saturn cube has the ability to raise the dead.We are literally zombies.:) We are the walking dead

bullshit. why don't normies suffer like we do then?

I want to live in different 2D world.

But I was born after 1999, was I just born in purgatory then?