Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thats what should be called "plus size" and fat goddess

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is "plus size", acceptable level of being fat. I prefer Megumin, but this fat goddess is not really useless, if talking seriously. Landwhales and hambeats are useless, and thats what they need to be called always and everywhere landwhales and hambeasts, not "plus size". Reminder, that I fapped to picture of gracile gazelle once, but never to landwhale hambeasts

Akva

Brutally over for you if that's plus size.
Don't go to America.

Brutally over for you if that's plus size.
Don't go to America.
I'd wish to go America as tourist. Nice nature places to visit, canyons and redwoods, and museums too. And laugh at landwhale hambeasts

My dick got hard ngl

This is "plus size", acceptable level of being fat. I prefer Megumin, but this fat goddess is not really useless, if talking seriously. Landwhales and hambeats are useless, and thats what they need to be called always and everywhere landwhales and hambeasts, not "plus size". Reminder, that I fapped to picture of gracile gazelle once, but never to landwhale hambeasts

View attachment 254403
Seal of approval by unheard echo

never liked fat people

That's not plus size
that's curvy and thicc i'd say

That's not plus size
that's curvy and thicc i'd say
Nah, this is plus sized too, landwhale hambeats undeserve that word, they undeserve even "fat", as it ican be said about human, what they are not, juts hambeasts

If Napoleon says so i believe it, i never doubt the word of my god

Nah, this is plus sized too, landwhale hambeats undeserve that word, they undeserve even "fat", as it ican be said about human, what they are not, juts hambeasts
agree

She’s anorexic by soy standards

Exactly senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back