Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “That’s my husband”

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Quick story, was at convenience store recently and had accumulated a lot of points on my frequent customer account thingy so wanted to pay using my points. The clerk was a nice guy but new to the job so it took him a while to figure out how to do that, he even had to call his manager.

I would say I mogged this guy as he was a fat, slow witted, and smelly (but nice) ginger. As we were conducting the transaction a fat female walked in. Not super fat, she was kinda cute though, but very far from being a Stacy. I would smash. She stands off to the side of the counter while he tries to figure things out. I thought of maybe even hitting on the girl while I waited. Here is the brutal part; since it was taking a long time I kinda looked over to the girl and gave her the sorry I’m taking forever and holding up the line kind of look. She noticed this and said “don’t worry about it, he’s my husband I’m not waiting to pay or anything.”

I was like wtf. This fat, ugly dude, who I make more money than and am smarter than and likely look better than has a ok looking wife while I post on .co. How the fuck!!!

Could just be a betabux relationship or the dude just beat the system.

I was like wtf. This fat, ugly dude, who I make more money than and am smarter than and likely look better than has a ok looking wife
That's brutal, my guy.

Possible explanations:
1. He's a betabuxxer.
2. He was her first (just be her first theory).
3. He's from a different generation where hitting on women wasn't as difficult as today because of dating apps and social media.
4. She doesn't have any better options for now and might dump him as soon as she has access to better males.
5. She's actually kind of ugly but was wearing make up. They can alter their whole appearance by using those products.

while I post on .co. How the fuck!!!
What do you mean?!

Don't you love interacting with your fellow brocels... :cryfeels:

Last edited:
some men are just not chosen by women

Possible explanations:
1. He's a betabuxxer.
3. He's from a different generation where hitting on women wasn't as difficult as today because of dating apps and social media.
4. She doesn't have any better options for now and might dump him as soon as she has access to better males.
5. She's actually kind of ugly but was wearing make up. They can alter their whole appearance by using those products.
Brutal, most of our "brocels" would turn on us if they ascended

That's brutal, my guy.

Possible explanations:
1. He's a betabuxxer.

What do you mean?!

1. Not a betabuxxer. Works minimum wage job. I salary mog him.

2. Possible but doubt it.

3. nope. They were in their early 20s.

4. She has access to better males, easily. But she probably will leave him one day. But for now he’s fucking that and I’m not.

5. No even the ugliest 1% of women can get chad.

ps I love my brocels but want bobs and vagene.

some men are just not chosen by women
Tbh. This couldnt be any more true. I’ve worked on myself endlessly and out of all the fruits of my labor I’ve never had even a single female take interest in me

Being a betabuxxer is based.

Quick story, was at convenience store recently and had accumulated a lot of points on my frequent customer account thingy so wanted to pay using my points. The clerk was a nice guy but new to the job so it took him a while to figure out how to do that, he even had to call his manager.

I would say I mogged this guy as he was a fat, slow witted, and smelly (but nice) ginger. As we were conducting the transaction a fat female walked in. Not super fat, she was kinda cute though, but very far from being a Stacy. I would smash. She stands off to the side of the counter while he tries to figure things out. I thought of maybe even hitting on the girl while I waited. Here is the brutal part; since it was taking a long time I kinda looked over to the girl and gave her the sorry I’m taking forever and holding up the line kind of look. She noticed this and said “don’t worry about it, he’s my husband I’m not waiting to pay or anything.”

I was like wtf. This fat, ugly dude, who I make more money than and am smarter than and likely look better than has a ok looking wife while I post on .co. How the fuck!!!
He was probably NT and low inhib. Normies have an unwritten rule to include each other, and exclude others from the group.

That's brutal, my guy.

Possible explanations:
1. He's a betabuxxer.

What do you mean?!

:bigbrain:

Billy beta and his job as manager at convenience store.

Classic oofy doofy.

If you don't know oofy doofy theory in 2021 you don't know blackpill.

Billy beta and his job as manager at convenience store.

Classic oofy doofy.

If you don't know oofy doofy theory in 2021 you don't know blackpill.
What's oofy doofy :feelswhat: