Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thats exactly what I mean when I talk about fakeup

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
tumblr_m8r5gkFSbM1qdxxyt.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_lifma1heV31qelf7ro1_500.gif
tumblr_m8r6ypBEgq1qdxxyt.gif
500full-rachel-thevenard.jpg

Youre ready for this guys? Please have back in your head that she of course does wear professional fakeup but only very little. Of course shes a feminist too

ci-rachelrundec13.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

From the wet dream of every teencel to a nerdy plain jane at best. I honestly think there are teens out there ready to kill each other for the first version. Being a fakeupped women/girl is THE ultimative power on this world.

our life as a male is such bullshit.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

I feel raped because she faked because she took my feels my heart when I was a teen.

Wheres my article about faked/forced attraction on liberal news?

For pua there were some

but Korean males are onto something by starting to use make up, it boosts some of them

but Korean males are onto something by starting to use make up, it boosts some of them

Its asia its doesnt matter. Were talking about the west who pushes feminsim and has insane doublestandards.
It only matters how you do in the west. White women hold the pinnacle of power in the world.

Anyway sub 6 asian males doesnt have a chance in the west anyway (yes there are outliers who confirm the rule)
Makeup too isnt acceptable on men in the west.

In the end it was most likely a sarcastic/troll post anyway

Its asia its doesnt matter. Were talking about the west who pushes feminsim and has insane doublestandards.
It only matters how you do in the west. White women hold the pinnacle of power in the world.

Anyway sub 6 asian males doesnt have a chance in the west anyway (yes there are outliers who confirm the rule)
Makeup too isnt acceptable on men in the west.

In the end it was most likely a sarcastic/troll post anyway
I was just saying Korean males are getting the right idea by using makeup to their advantage to attract females. Kinda like a reverse catfish

I was just saying Korean males are getting the right idea by using makeup to their advantage to attract females. Kinda like a reverse catfish

I personally start to think that real attractiveness exists only for males. I think theres no natural female higher than 6 withouth makeup whos up to 20

Women are all subhuman

She was never anything special. Her hair dye helped her like Katherine McNamara.

I personally start to think that real attractiveness exists only for males. I think theres no natural female higher than 6 withouth makeup whos up to 20
true males have been forced to achieve more attractive levels compared to woman who all have the opportunity to get laid

women have it so rigged. first off they automatically get +2 PSL points for having a pussy, then fakeup jumps them up another 2-3 points.

Volcel if you wouldn't still fuck.

like i said most females are subhuman, ever since being blackpilled and acquirinng knowledge of lookism my standards are very high, when i go outside im never over any bitches because i can see the subhumanity through there fakeup and in general. unless the bitch has a ass bigger and better than mine i rarely find most girls asses good, my standards for a nice booty is very high

Asians fake up all the time they’ll legit be subhuman without it

any woman that has worn makeup and slept with someone is guilty of rape by deception

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back