Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “that’s cool”

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
my chad co-worker is trying to get me laid and had a bbw message on snap (he lied that i wrestled) and the first thing she asks for my face pic and I send it and she said “that’s cool” and thats the end of it no more messages I tell him and he lied that I was 5’11 and she said to him that was too short (im 5’7)

“I was born and my life was over” - Saint Hamudi

he said I wont score 0 in 300 lets see man

It's over when you have to resort to having a chad wingman JFL
What are you doing man? Surely you know that's a recipe for disaster!

Tfw 5’11 is too short for ugli landwhale
E8157E56 EB8D 43A1 92F4 05EBF880D9BC

my chad co-worker is trying to get me laid and had a bbw message on snap (he lied that i wrestled) and the first thing she asks for my face pic and I send it and she said “that’s cool” and thats the end of it no more messages I tell him and he lied that I was 5’11 and she said to him that was too short (im 5’7)

“I was born and my life was over” - Saint Hamudi

he said I wont score 0 in 300 lets see man

Once you go through 300 without a single match, go and tell him. And if he keeps spouting bluepill crap, pull out your dick and scream "FIX ME YOU HOE" x3.
Then jerk off with your tears and sell the salty crust to an asian restaurant.

Don’t bother

Can't even get a landwhale?
GG

pimpChad? Thats new.

Man that is brutal. He lied and you still couldn't get a landwhale. Fucking hell...

Once you go through 300 without a single match, go and tell him. And if he keeps spouting bluepill crap, pull out your dick and scream "FIX ME YOU HOE" x3.
Then jerk off with your tears and sell the salty crust to an asian restaurant.

giphy.gif

find her and put her in a full nelson

"Its over for you"