Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That time

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Ummm so this is a time when a foid leaned to see my test papers and was really close to my d HAHAHAHA

Note: This is not a brag, this is not a relationship I'm in, it was a one time occurrence, I cherish. HAHA!!

Thinking about it made me laugh even more this is too funny what can I say..

I was in blank class when the sexiest girl of our grade wanted to know what I get, we had like fucking seating arrangements so she sat next to me, went far away at times cause I'm ugly :feels::feels::feels: but we had to sit there..

But fuck, I'm cringing, embarassed, she was so sexy. Christ, uhh so you get it right?

We had a fucking exam and she asked me about my grades lol and I was like okay, so wanted to see if her problem was wrong but instead of doing that, she touches my hand, my fingers numb and I couldn't even lift it, she doesn't need or have glasses but she leans in so slow.

Back then I watched some scenes so... yeah, my dick got kinda hard, I tried to hold it in, I would never jerk off back then I mean I was a kid I never even touched my penis that well, but she was just gorgeous... I want to fuck her so bad, she can hug me tight and tickle me all night, I wouldn't complain. Hell she can make me a cat and make me lick milk.

She felt so good.

Just saying though, it's just said that neither you nor me will never have this. I did have this shit once but I want to have sex so bad, that was when I was small and I still have clear memories, imagine what sex would feel like.

Last edited:
I got taken out of school near highschool and homeschooled. I have 0 social skills

AH FUCK MAN THAT WAS SO GOOD I want to beat her now