Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That time two jb foids made fun of my lisp

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This was back when I was 11 years old. At the time I had a pretty bad s lisp which made me sound like a complete faggot. I eventually got rid of it by high school with a bit of self therapy because my parents didn't feel like spending the money to make sure their kid stopped getting bullied at school. So anyway my dad took me to some work friends house for a bbq and his friend had two daughters who were in their teens and of course they were incredibly attractive. I think one was a sophomore and the other was like 13. And being the socially awkward kid I was I knew no one and had no idea how to talk to anyone. So the only thing I could think of was to follow these girls around even though I could tell they were annoyed by my presence.

I guess they decided to get back at me on the ride back home. It was a pretty long ride and at some point I mentioned that I was sleepy and of course I said it in my typically faggy way. Both girls laughed and kept making fun of me the entire ride back. Awww are you sssleepy, they kept saying. I tried to ignore them at some point and just tried to sleep against the door not looking at them. The younger sister kept pushing me and asking if i'm sssleepy. At one point I simply said ssstop in my faggot lispy voice. This time they burst out laughing as all I could do was bury my head in the door in shame. Ssstop they kept saying to each other laughing.

Also to note the two dads could hear all this in the back and didn't give a shit. Just goes to show how no one cares about you if you're born with inferior genetics.

brutal.
I was only made fun of because of my physical appearance.

They saw you as a puppy. God women are heartless.

Brutal. You should've raped them.

absolutely brutal man. foids are heartless:feelsbadman:

I’m sorry you had to experience this :cryfeels: