Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel that time of the year

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★★
i truly despise this time of the year, festive season. especially new years. loud ass music everywhere even worse when youre surrounded by niggars who have now consumed alcohol .the time where im expected to go out and try to larp as a well adjusted individual, i used to force myself into these family outings a few years back . but now i just cant fake a smile anymore. theres simply nothing to smile and celebrate .another year of ladaring done another to go. only thing i wish for now is for some negriod to come and put a bullet in my head

Did you hear, Lebo Black has a gf. And she is easy a 6-7/10.

lol so much for the incel , good for him i guess.did he post her?. good to see you back man. hope you stay
Yeah he posted her but deleted the post but I screenshotted them

Attachments

• IMG_0852.png
    IMG_0852.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0853.png
    IMG_0853.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0851.png
    IMG_0851.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
lol so much for the incel , good for him i guess.did he post her?. good to see you back man. hope you stay
Yeah man I don’t think I’ll stay though but how’s life treating you?

holy shit lol wow lemme check out his channel for some updates
Yeah it’s been 8 days and she’s most probably gonna leave Lebo. She found Chad in eight fucking days mang.

Nah he met her at a mental hospital, he has a job as well so he could be betabuxxing her
god well one thing ill give lebo is that the dude is true to himself . he might say absurd statements but he believes it. as for the girl well i obviously wish they debunk the blackpill and stay together forever but thats very unlikely. interesting how even when he bagged above average alt black chick hes still not satisfied with her,

god well one thing ill give lebo is that the dude is true to himself . he might say absurd statements but he believes it. as for the girl well i obviously wish they debunk the blackpill and stay together forever but thats very unlikely. interesting how even when he bagged above average alt black chick hes still not satisfied with her,
Nah he’s satisfied, he was even speaking about marrying this chick and starting a family. As soon as blackpillers get a girlfriend they change their whole ideologies and become bluepilled. The blackpill always come to collect but I really hoped they would stay together and be an exception to the rule