Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That time I was reincarnated as an involuntary celibate NPC

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Have it occured to you that everytime you are talking to people they are extremly cold, misantrophic or ignoring towards you?

Do people not call you by your name but rather use "this guy"; "him"; "that one"; "it"?

Have you had more meaningful conversation with AI then people?

Have you felt like talking to a wall rather then another human being?

Are you consistently shunned, disrespected or treated like garbage?

Have you had people slap your hand away instead of shaking it upon meeting them for the first time?

Are you blamed for things that you did not do or werent even there when it happened?

Have you lost all meaning to even start a conversation with anyone because you already know from experience it will lead to nothing?

Have strangers called you out of nowhere to "go away"; "look the other way" or "fuck off"?

Do you feel a great sin in overpopulation not just towards earth itself, but because with every new human you lose another bit of value?

Can you or do you not want to talk with people over the phone because it gives you anxiety?

Have you been HATED for standing up for someone else or saving another life?

I did all of these and more and im not even that old. I feel like a complete NPC and I DONT WANT to interact with anything or anyone anymore.

I dont interact with my superiors because they dont give a shit about my existence and have openly said so.

I dont talk to my teachers because they dont even know my name after 3.5 years of University.

I dont want to spend money and time on people in hopes of gaining "new friends" at the age of 24.

I cant stand customers that disrespect me on a daily basis while my "boss" screams "THE CUSTOMER IS KING!" into my face.

Cant stand my grandparents who Do nothing else but repeat "Jestermaxxy needs a girlfriend" FOR YEARS!

Dont even want to speak to my parents anymore since they have nothing else to do but blame me for my "Depression" or "No Outlook for the future".

There were moments in my life were I was bullied in front of strangers because I made MOVES (hand gestures, face gestures, simply walking the wrong direction) Nowadays its hard for me to even know what to do in a group of people then to literally stand still like a statue and wait for requests like a robot whos programmed on command.

Im just sick of it. Everyday I wake up drained in sweat from another nightmare, screaming like a banshee and thinking to myself: "When will it finally end?"

Welcome to 2024, welcome to HELL!

Indeed brocel :feelsrope:

I'm only a year younger but I feel the exact same way. I don't know how to be normal after so many years from all of this loneliness.