Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That retard using my email address is registering for girlfriendGPT

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's a retard who uses my email address to register for things such as car maintenance, of course he doesn't have access but he uses the address regardless.

Today, I saw a particular interesting email..

Which one of the truecel curries on here was this :feelskek:

There's a retard who uses my email address to register for things such as car maintenance, of course he doesn't have access but he uses the address regardless.

View attachment 1080542
Woah with AI i might actually get a VIRTUAL GF!

How the fuck do i make a hot nazi girl that i can dominate?

:feelsohgod:

GrannyGPT is our only hope.

how?

Jfl, send him the code so can verify and coom

View attachment 1080542
I don't have doubts its stolen but seems suspicious brother, I mean if the bastard has no access to it why use it? :feelswhere::feelshehe:

I don't have doubts its stolen but seems suspicious brother, I mean if the bastard has no access to it why use it? :feelswhere::feelshehe:
I don't think the email is stolen for two reasons

1.you can see the new logins from different locations
2.if he was really using it, then the emails would be read, yet this isn't the case.

2.if he was really using it, then the emails would be read, yet this isn't the case.
lmao why is he insisting on using your email

A case of identity stolen, watch your back bro. we dont want you to get a visit from FBI reptilian agents.

A case of identity stolen, watch your back bro. we dont want you to get a visit from FBI reptilian agents.
I don't think so. He only uses my email name and nothing else.

Judging by his name, probably a redneck trailer yeehawer

3u3kkpsqj4b71.jpg
Do they know how to use a PC properly?
He maybe feels like some kind of Gary McKinnon back in his town :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do they know how to use a PC properly?
He maybe feels like some kind of Gary McKinnon back in his town :feelskek: :feelskek:
Considering many zoomers don't even know how to use a PC (they call them tech illiterates), probably not much. But there's phones for this

Considering many zoomers don't even know how to use a PC (they call them tech illiterates), probably not much. But there's phones for this
Right, I remember back in time some several years ago my email address was attempted to be hacked and the alert gave me even the IP from where it has been done. It was a place on Tailand I think, with Google Maps I saw the building where the person was working I guess, a block of departments.
That was time ago now with a cell phone you can do whatever you want almost.

Right, I remember back in time some several years ago my email address was attempted to be hacked and the alert gave me even the IP from where it has been done. It was a place on Tailand I think, with Google Maps I saw the building where the person was working I guess, a block of departments.
That was time ago now with a cell phone you can do whatever you want almost.
Most hackers directly gain access to your device. The ones that does not are usually botnets, the latter of which is easily caught but they woulnd't care.

Most hackers directly gain access to your device. The ones that does not are usually botnets, the latter of which is easily caught but they woulnd't care.
Speaking of, It's kinda easy nowdays to hack some device, like those email from foids or rewards who you "luckily" won, it only takes a trojan virus to give them the access. I think older people speacilly are most likely their victims since they barely know how to use devices.

I think I will retake my courses of hacking, I got some manuals and books I download from the web about hacking systems but the PC where them are saved is dead :feelsbadman:

I need to fix it

Speaking of, It's kinda easy nowdays to hack some device, like those email from foids or rewards who you "luckily" won, it only takes a trojan virus to give them the access. I think older people speacilly are most likely their victims since they barely know how to use devices.

I think I will retake my courses of hacking, I got some manuals and books I download from the web about hacking systems but the PC where them are saved is dead :feelsbadman:

I need to fix it
Yeah it's called social engineering. All they have to do is to download some shit or even click into stuff.

Hell a lot of times that's not even needed. Many people put their password on a piece of paper, and throw away important documents containing security info

i'd thank the guy for introducing me to this