Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based That one time when Elliot Rodger engaged in an argument with his therapist

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember a long time, I was watching a video on YouTube that was about Elliot Rodgers therapist speaking out against him. In the Interview with his therapist, Elliot Rodger was explaining his inability to attract women. The therapist told ER to break out of his comfort zone and approach a girl, and make the first move.
ER, being the badass he is, responded by saying, "NO, I shouldn't have to be approaching girls, they should come to me".
The therapist recalled this conversation with ER he had years ago and said that he knew he was a troubled man.
Honestly, I disagree with the Therapist because guys don't always make the first move, if a girl sees an attractive male, she will make the first move to get his attention. It is unfair that good-looking men do not have to make the first move, but the rest of us have to put a lot of effort into attracting a woman just because our faces are ugly.

The therapist told ER to break out of his comfort zone and approach a girl, and make the first move.
So he was encouraging him to commit sexual harassment? He should have his therapist license revoked immediately. This is problematic

It is unfair
This is why I always maintain that having a cucked therapist vs. having a blackpilled therapist is a matter of life and death.

My thERapist has never said "just approach, bro". He knows I tried and failed. He even acknowledges that foids always make the first move by producing IOIs - indicators of interest, and thus is all through the animal kingdom... male initiative is pure fiction. Briffault's law 101.

Going to therapy is a waste of time, ER should have known, but I'm sure it was forced upon him by his shitty Hollywood-producer father. The fact of the matter is, the point of a therapist is to blue-pill yo back into The Matrix, aka the whole "just go up to a woman and talk to her" bullshit. ER knew that was pointless and futile. Therapy's for fags.

Therapy is a Jewish con to steal money from people. The therapists will give foolish solutions that never work or gaslight them or make them think they can change everything by changing their mind. Only bluepill normies will believe in the foolish hoax that is therapy.

Elliot was mad he wasn't a Chad. He didn’t want to accept his lot in life.

So he was encouraging him to commit sexual harassment? He should have his therapist license revoked immediately. This is problematic

When women want you to approach them, they will show signs.

the shitty kids will probably come and call you a glowie for posting about ER, just like the normie establishment wants them to

but the incelosphere decides his lot after life: he is honoured as a great leader
He is more of a meme than a leader. Retards like him take away from actual incels that ended up roping or going ER due actual bullying, abuse, or neglect.

I remember a long time, I was watching a video on YouTube that was about Elliot Rodgers therapist speaking out against him. In the Interview with his therapist, Elliot Rodger was explaining his inability to attract women. The therapist told ER to break out of his comfort zone and approach a girl, and make the first move.
ER, being the badass he is, responded by saying, "NO, I shouldn't have to be approaching girls, they should come to me".
The therapist recalled this conversation with ER he had years ago and said that he knew he was a troubled man.
Honestly, I disagree with the Therapist because guys don't always make the first move, if a girl sees an attractive male, she will make the first move to get his attention. It is unfair that good-looking men do not have to make the first move, but the rest of us have to put a lot of effort into attracting a woman just because our faces are ugly.
FOIDS want us to put in E for effort....

All that climbing and exaltation of energy to get to the top of nothing...lmmaaoo..to find nothing their...no reward for the fruit of our labours..why?? Cause we was dealt a bad hand...we fold

Going to therapy is a waste of time, ER should have known, but I'm sure it was forced upon him by his shitty Hollywood-producer father. The fact of the matter is, the point of a therapist is to blue-pill yo back into The Matrix, aka the whole "just go up to a woman and talk to her" bullshit. ER knew that was pointless and futile. Therapy's for fags.
his father is a massive boomer cuck.

PsychoTheRapist strikes again.

That last one was an act..lmmaaooo
Sadly true ...FOIDS would risk being a single mother for a well endowed man..

He is more of a meme than a leader. Retards like him take away from actual incels that ended up roping or going ER due actual bullying, abuse, or neglect.
Elliot was bullied Retard.

ER is the ultimate gentleman, you don't know what you're saying.

if a girl sees an attractive male, she will make the first move to get his attention. It is unfair that good-looking men do not have to make the first move, but the rest of us have to put a lot of effort into attracting a woman just because our faces are ugly.

he was technically the opposite of a retard

he is credited with laying much of the groundwork of the modern incel community

ER is an impressive leader

I'd say his ancestors bred pretty good
He blew the lid off this thing and woke a lot of incels up to what it is, but also became the media's go to example for why we should be treated like terrorists so not exactly a strategic martyr. He very likely would have ascended with some well planned locationmaxxing using daddy's money and his cutecel looks but his father clearly overestimated the strength of his genes, and was himself actually struggling in his career for years before the thing went down, and also he looks more chad than Elliot so he made another mistake by breeding poorly. The Rodger clan was sinking fast Elliot just decided to get loud about how he had to eat the consequences.

He blew the lid off this thing and woke a lot of incels up to what it is, but also became the media's go to example for why we should be treated like terrorists so not exactly a strategic martyr. He very likely would have ascended with some well planned locationmaxxing using daddy's money and his cutecel looks but his father clearly overestimated the strength of his genes, and was himself actually struggling in his career for years before the thing went down, and also he looks more chad than Elliot so he made another mistake by breeding poorly. The Rodger clan was sinking fast Elliot just decided to get loud about how he had to eat the consequences.
he would've hated to SEAmaxx

he would've hated to SEAmaxx
Haha his dad didn't mind. Eliot was on about wanting a blonde girl and how he is of superior anglo stock himself but his more pure anglo father had already gone that way and mixed the blood. I once came across a girl who looked exactly like Elliot but she wasn't really attractive because she just looked underdevoped, so that's how I'm pretty confident in saying that he was cucked genetically from birth because like that girl his body didn't have the vitality to develop much secondary sexual characteristics. Latinamaxxing in the poorest parts of South America is also a relatively cheap option and I mean he was in California but most men just don't have the courage to try.

Haha his dad didn't mind. Eliot was on about wanting a blonde girl and how he is of superior anglo stock himself but his more pure anglo father had already gone that way and mixed the blood. I once came across a girl who looked exactly like Elliot but she wasn't really attractive because she just looked underdevoped, so that's how I'm pretty confident in saying that he was cucked genetically from birth because like that girl his body didn't have the vitality to develop much secondary sexual characteristics. Latinamaxxing in the poorest parts of South America is also a relatively cheap option and I mean he was in California but most men just don't have the courage to try.
there is actually a blonde white girl now who is obsessed with him, and posts videos worshipping him

there is actually a blonde white girl now who is obsessed with him, and posts videos worshipping him
Infamy gets them wet. Many artists don't get their recognition until after their time.

he was technically the opposite of a retard

he is credited with laying much of the groundwork of the modern incel community
He didn’t lay shit lol. He just created hype. Sluthate and puahate were incel communities around before he went ER.

He didn’t lay shit lol. He just created hype. Sluthate and puahate were incel communities around before he went ER.
Incels existed before ER. However, his rampage made the incel community more popular. Adolf Hitler wasn't the founder of the Nazi Party, there were 2 German politicians that created the party and they allowed Hitler to join the party so they can use him to make the party more popular. Without Adolf Hitler, the Nazi Party would have been a small and unsuccessful political party.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back