Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That one time Albanians contributed to civilization

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Some excerpts from the Kanuni i Lekë Dukagjinit - a compendium of Albanian traditional customs - on the perfidious humanlet:

Grueja asht shakull per me bajtë.
The woman is a sack made to endure (hardship). - Section III, Marriage.

Vajza, edhe në mos pasët prindt, ajo s’ka tager me mendue per Martes të vet, tagri asht në dorë të vllazenve a të kusherijve. Vajza s‘ka tager...me zgjedhë fatin e vet; do të shkojë per ate, per të cilin t’a fejojn.
The maiden, on the other hand, has no right to concern herself about her own
marriage even if her parents are not alive; this right is held by her brothers or other relatives. The maiden does not...choose her own fate, she must go to the man to whom she has been betrothed. - Kanun §31. Section III, Marriage.

Per dy punë e ka fishekun në shpinë grueja e per nji punë i pritet theku e lshohet.
a) per kurvni;
b) per mik të prem.
For two acts, a woman may be shot in the back and she may be left: a) for adultery and b) for betrayal of hospitality. - Section III, Marriage.

I literally can't see a single thing wrong with the arranged marriage structure. ​

Those are some strict customs.