Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That moment when people doubt your masculinity.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
It's getting so over for me. People are starting to doubt my masculinity because I'm still a virgin. Many classmates think that I'm gay but the most brutal suifuel came from a foid today who asked," have you ever fantasized about having sex with a girl?" So roasties think that I don't even have hormones. It's so fucking over. I was on a 12 day no fap streak but this statement had made me fap over 7 times in last 2 hours. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

thats nothing..

It's getting so over for me. People are starting to doubt my masculinity because I'm still a virgin. Many classmates think that I'm gay but the most brutal suifuel came from a foid today who asked," have you ever fantasized about having sex with a girl?" So roasties think that I don't even have hormones. It's so fucking over. I was on a 12 day no fap streak but this statement had made me fap over 7 times in last 2 hours. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
It's over for nofap

This happened in India bruh? The fuck is wrong with currywhores. Should have slapped that thot in her face.

This happened in India bruh? The fuck is wrong with currywhores. Should have slapped that thot in her face.
That thot knows that I could really slap her, that's why she texted me and then blocked me even before I could reply. Death to currywhores.

That thot knows that I could really slap her, that's why she texted me and then blocked me even before I could reply. Death to currywhores.
Pic of that slut? Can pm me...will not share

Pic of that slut? Can pm me...will not share
Wait. I can share here. Will not affect anyone at all.
Here's the advanced thot.
33675274 1639482582838785 595790205374431232 o

Last edited: