Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That look

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Anyone else experience this? That complete look of disinterest in any woman's eyes. You see her later talking with Chad, playing with her hair, giggling, maintaining eye contact etc. With you she's barely listening, giving one word answers, never laughs, bounces the first chance she gets. When you catch eyes with her she's looking at you like a deer contemplating flight. It's a look of distrust, she knows you're a desperate virgin and possibly might take your anger out on her. She doesn't trust 1 second of alone time with you. She hates your kind.

Women don't look at me. They refuse to. I don't know if its fear or disgust, but they never looks. I haven't had a casual encounter with a woman in a non forced way in 18 months.

im too short for them to even see me

Women don't look at me. They refuse to. I don't know if its fear or disgust, but they never looks. I haven't had a casual encounter with a woman in a non forced way in 18 months.
I sometimes catch eyes with some foids if I'm in class and looking at the clock. The look they give me makes me suicidal.

Yeah, I know that feeling all too well.

I sometimes catch eyes with some foids if I'm in class and looking at the clock. The look they give me makes me suicidal.
Shit may sorry it's over:feelsbadman:

Apart from occasional looks of disgust nearly all females ignore me, even in social interactions they look through me as if I am a ghost that does not exist.

I get the look of disgust all the time.

Yes brother. Every day. They just look away whenever I'm walking towards em.

Apart from occasional looks of disgust nearly all females ignore me, even in social interactions they look through me as if I am a ghost that does not exist.
Fuck this is too relatable, it's like I don't exist in the conversation, even when I directly ask them.

if women look at you you arent invisible = volcel /s

They never look at me cause I'm invisible to them,I have to spit on them to get noticed

giphy.gif

if women look at you you arent invisible = volcel /s

I’m repulsive. Think of it like this: Ugly guy is looked at to be wary of, average guy is not visible once registered, good-looking guy is stared at and she moistens.