Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That Look

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
It's hard not to cry when foids give me that look of disgust, where they openly wince in my direction.

The look that makes me cry is when they look at you completely emotionless, as if you aren't human. As if they're afraid of you. As if they sense you might be the next ER. And this happens with complete strangers.

The look that makes me cry is when they look at you completely emotionless, as if you aren't human. As if they're afraid of you. As if they sense you might be the next ER. And this happens with complete strangers.
Look at them back and pull the most aspie stare inaginable

They always look at me with a "mocking" face. I just look funny I guess.

Look at them back and pull the most aspie stare inaginable
Nah man, people already think I'm weird. Don't want some Stacy getting her boyfriend to attack me. Well actually I'd love it, since I always carry a small knife with me. Might be able to legally go ER.

My only interaction with females is cashiers in stores.

I think I intimidate them. Sometimes I see them all happy and talking with other customers, but then with me it's like I have some kind of overpowering aura, and they just get quiet, won't look at me, they show signs of submissiveness.

My only interaction with females is cashiers in stores.

I think I intimidate them. Sometimes I see them all happy and talking with other customers, but then with me it's like I have some kind of overpowering aura, and they just get quiet, won't look at me, they show signs of submissiveness.
You probably look like a serial killer. I know I do. My eyes make me look like a murderer. Hell, my best mate told me he thought I looked evil the first time we met.

Nah man, people already think I'm weird. Don't want some Stacy getting her boyfriend to attack me. Well actually I'd love it, since I always carry a small knife with me. Might be able to legally go ER.

No point living in fEaR. They only think you are wierd because of the way you look and not your behaviour. They deserve death

No point living in fEaR. They only think you are wierd because of the way you look and not your behaviour. They deserve death
I'd hate to go to prison. You'd have no way of coping with life. The only reason why I'm alive is because video games help me escape reality. The time I'd have in prison to think about my failures in life would mentally destroy me.

the face that screams "i wanna be acid faced"

the face that screams "i wanna be acid faced"
Man, my dream is to acid face my oneitis. She'd be alive but would have to live the life of a subhuman like me. Plus, it'd be easier to make it look like an accident since we work with chemicals at my college. Hell, acid facing her while she sleeps seems foolproof.

that "look" fucking destroyed my life