Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That letter to some girl by the parkland shooter shows what incels are truly like vs what society turns us into

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm on my phone right now but just look it up. Apparently some girl (Miley) sent him a fan letter to jail and for some reason his response is on the internet, and it's completely different from what everyone claims him to be. He's actually a very nice guy imo.

Everyone says he's a psycho, violent, dangerous, has "radical views", hates blacks, hates fags and jews, you know the usual. No mention of what everyone else did to make him that way.

And then what happens when some girl shows him some love, maybe for the first time ever? He called her a wonderful girl, said he thinks about her a lot and that she's beautiful and he wants to be with her in person some day and wishes he could find real love and they'd love each other forever (or something), then vents about everything he's feeling to her, but like, showing his vulnerability instead of pretending to be badass or hateful (like for example in ER's based manifesto there's very hard moments but he tries to sound tough).

Says a lot tbh.

Def does not actually like him

He'd be invisible to her if he didn't commit the mass murder.

Holes doing whoring as usual.

I feel bad for nikolas cruz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back