Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR THAT KID thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's play a THAT KID game. You know what I'm talking about. You start with "THAT KID, WHO" and then proceed with writing down any anti-social behaviour of said kid, BUT here's the catch, THAT KID is YOU, so basically it's a TBH about yourself thread. Anything goes, any weird clothing style, behaviour, hobby, whatever, as long as they are autistic/weird/antisocial/extraordinary. I'll go first.

>That kid, who didn't clean his ears for weeks, so that the ear wax would dry up and fall out of his ears on it's own. He would get a massive hearing boost every time he finally decided to clean his ears.

>That kid who collected beyblades

>That kid, who spent a lot of time physically training and reading combat manuals only to be denied military service due his health condition.

That kid who pissed on the school bathroom walls in 5th grade

That kid who cooms at school

That kid who wet the bed until 9

I'm too embarrassed

I'm too embarrassed
2972620_sad-pepe-apustaja-hug-hd-png-download.png

That kid who shits in the stalls

That kid who always sat in the back corner and slowly became more and more slumped/ layed out due to drugs

that kid who wore the same outfit to school every day of the week

That kid who got checked because he looked suspicious and was reported for being a possible school shooter/threat

That kid the teacher didn’t know the name of until 6 months in

The kid who dropped out and nobody noticed

The kid who got bullied but was white and so the virtue signaling teachers and principal didn’t care

The kid who is the only white person in the 90% Hispanic majority class

That kid who tried to smash his own skull in with a hammer

>That kid that couldn't have a social life

that kid that watched the chronicles of narnia and rewrote the story in his own words

Off-topic but your sig interested me: "Hormone condition has fucked me up. "
Care to explain more? What condition and what did it do to you?
Stunted my growth. I’m unable to gain a lot of muscle because of it unless I put in atleast double effort

voice

it’s the same thing Andy milonakis has so if you google him. Also can’t grow facial hair

Stunted my growth. I’m unable to gain a lot of muscle because of it unless I put in atleast double effort

voice

it’s the same thing Andy milonakis has so if you google him. Also can’t grow facial hair

Voice mogs me to oblivion.

I know Andy but he just simply looks ultra young, I didn't know he couldn't gain muscle. I can't gain muscles for shit either unless a lot of effort and even then I reach a pathetic limit. And I lose it very fast. But I grew out a beard and am pretty hairy so I doubt it's the same thing.

Voice mogs me to oblivion.

I know Andy but he just simply looks ultra young, I didn't know he couldn't gain muscle. I can't gain muscles for shit either unless a lot of effort and even then I reach a pathetic limit. But I grew out a beard and am pretty hairy so I doubt it's the same thing.
He’s a butterball bro. Have u seen him?

he lets it get to him cuz he jestermaxxes from it though

He’s a butterball bro. Have u seen him?

he lets it get to him cuz he jestermaxxes from it though
Sure I have seen him. I wish I could at least gain fat to cover my lackof muscles.

That kid who always walks around with an angry uninviting face

That kid who made a fool of himself for social approval. That kid is too embarrassed to specify what he did.

Thanks brocel. Mirin' that ignore count btw. Mogs me brutally ngl.
And I've been here for over a month only. I tend to do that, ignore people who just annoy me even a little bit, even IRL. I blocked off anyone on facebook I knew, I only have ONE friend of friend list, dont talk to him either way lol. I like to burn my bridges behind me, must be cause of some of my mental illness. But TBH most of these people I blocked in that one animal rekt thread because they were soft as fuck.

And I've been here for over a month only. I tend to do that, ignore people who just annoy me even a little bit, even IRL. I blocked off anyone on facebook I knew, I only have ONE friend of friend list, dont talk to him either way lol. I like to burn my bridges behind me, must be cause of some of my mental illness. But TBH most of these people I blocked in that one animal rekt thread because they were soft as fuck.
imagine having ppl on ur ignore list and having drama here ooo couldn't be me @everyone in this muh fuggin forum

imagine having ppl on ur ignore list and having drama here ooo couldn't be me @everyone in this muh fuggin forum
Yeah, I don't connect with people anywhere. Even those I can relate with on multiple levels. There are only very few exceptions. IDK why that's the case.

That kid who hates tallfags and joined an online Incel forum
:lul:

Just lol that kid who listen subliminal songs to grow more

>that kid who ate lunch by himself

>that kid who never comes to school

That kid who asked out every girl in his 6th grade class

that kid who was too ugly to get a girlfriend and became incel

>that kid who had brain delay in sport so he would kick the ball before the ball even gets to him

that quiet kid who studied and got above average grades

>that kid who became a brony for a year and told everyone about it

>that kid who followed around his gigastacy crush literally everywhere

>that kid who would find a new autistic interest every week to tell everyone about

>that kid that everyone was friends with because the eigth grade class size was 9 so they had no choice

>that kid who chad was finally able to escape from when he got to high school

>that kid who won’t speak in class unless he knows someone

>that kid who was unable to look at women’ faces all of freshman year

>that kid who hates weeb cuks

That kid who made a fool of himself for social approval. That kid is too embarrassed to specify what he did.
that kid who related to a post online and didn't want to quote it without saying anything so he made a shitty meta post referring to itself

>that kid who was the only kid from 4 classes to not be invited to the popular kid birthday :cryfeels:

>that kid of whom everybody was trying to avoid the company

>that kid who was building dinosaurs out of cardboards

>That kid whose father locked down the computer in an another room because he wasn't studying and coping hard with MMOs :feelscry:

It is still painful to this day.

that kid who related to a post online and didn't want to quote it without saying anything so he made a shitty meta post referring to itself
That kid who found this response funny but forgot to respond to it earlier.

That kid who learned to trust no one, and to this day doesn’t

Bumping this thread in hopes it gets more replies. I would be very interested in seeing it

> That kid who had to each in the bathroom stalls during lunch.

That kid that everyone dislikes, even the loser kids