Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That feel when Incels want just one thing and all women find it absolutely disgusting...

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
20180729 095715

That moment when fascism and the far-right sound like an outright utopia compared with the (((diverse))), (((equal))) and (((democratic))) hell-holes we have today.

Even this image... this is from a TV show (The Man in The High Castle, after Phillip K. Dick's book), it got cancelled because (((they))) feared that it portrayed a Nazi ruled America too relatable, too utopic (and too real).

The foundation of the traditional family is crumbling, and if this degeneracy that society manifests today continues, well, we should prepare for the fall my boyos.

stop being racist, bro diversity is good loook at what it did to america i'm sure evertyhing will be alright

Very nice setup :feelsokman:

I would have gone with this myself:

Men only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting
I
I
I
V

portrait-2865605_1280.jpg

stop being racist, bro diversity is good loook at what it did to america i'm sure evertyhing will be alright

Yeah man, I stopped being racist and an incel, gave in to my internal progressiveness... and look what I got from my empowered whomin:

20180729 101501

This is so sad, alexa play Erika

No but for real though, the world would be a MUCH better place if the axis would have won.

If only you knew

people have been envisioning nazi germany and 50's america as "utopias" and "the good old days" because of the sheer amount of propaganda that was made during that time.

fuck this planet burn it to the ground

I don't want a family. I want a gf or two to fuck with for free.

its actually pretty sad when u think about it, that according to society, an incel/ ugly male just wanting a relationship with the opposite sex at least one point in their life is "misogynistic and toxic"

Heh, I saw the trailer for that show and thought it would just be whiteshaming propaganda.

It really went through the effort of making Nazis human?

The Rise Of Evil (a movie about Hitler's rise to power) portrayed Hitler as an incestuous, animal-abusing, schizophrenic pedophile. Needless to say there's no actual evidence for any of this but evidence doesn't control the media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back