Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News That faggot Juicy Smooley just got convicted

@PPEcel are you gonna cover this?

Somebody please tell me who this fucker is and why I should care.

Jfl dumb fag. We know celebs are above prison time, he'll be fine

If you don't know who he is you're lucky, just ignore this bullshit. Unfortunately it's a major news story and nearly impossible for me to avoid cause I'm a bit of a news junkie.

He's an open faggot, probably he will enjoy prison

If you don't know who he is you're lucky, just ignore this bullshit. Unfortunately it's a major news story and nearly impossible for me to avoid cause I'm a bit of a news junkie.
Understood. Thanks.

Some retarded celebrity who made up a story about two Trump supporters who attacked him because he's black and gay. Even hired a couple of guys to stage this up lol.

He was on this show on FOX called Empire that was pretty popular with black people around 2015-2017. My mom and sister would watch the show, and they thought he was a good actor, which he was if I'm being completely honest. Too bad thos acting skills didn't help him out this time. And btw, most black people smelt bullshit when he told his story, it was pretty clear shit didn't add up and he was using political fearmongering to get more people to believe him.

Some retarded celebrity who made up a story about two Trump supporters who attacked him because he's black and gay. Even hired a couple of guys to stage this up lol.
He was on this show on FOX called Empire that was pretty popular with black people around 2015-2017. My mom and sister would watch the show, and they thought he was a good actor, which he was if I'm being completely honest. Too bad thos acting skills didn't help him out this time. And btw, most black people smelt bullshit when he told his story, it was pretty clear shit didn't add up and he was using political fearmongering to get more people to believe him.
@CrackingYs JUST SAID IT'S BETTER IF I DON'T KNOW, AND I ACCEPTED THAT. THANKS, BUT WTF MAN?

JFL

I believe he used to be an actor in the show "Empire", I think he got fired. He was upset about that, so he hired to buff Nigerian guys to wear MAGA hats and beat him up on his way home. Just so he could get attention again for the "racist attack."
Tbh what was really retarded about this whole situation is that he hired black guys.

Average leftist celebrity.

I believe he used to be an actor in the show "Empire", I think he got fired. He was upset about that, so he hired to buff Nigerian guys to wear MAGA hats and beat him up on his way home. Just so he could get attention again for the "racist attack."

Tbh what was really retarded about this whole situation is that he hired black guys.
And they want to tell us that faggotry isn't a mental illness.

Please, nobody gives a shit about that nigger. :feelswhat:

7d1165f24f2634d8f303058348a34bbf

I watched every single episode of Empire the week it aired =/ plus the "Star" spinoff

Jamal Lyon was actually a somewhat tolerable character so it really pissed me off Jussie pulled that stunt.