Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That disheartening moment when you open the front cam...

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
You stand in front of the mirror, you anglefraud your view so that you look somewhat decent, the mirror even helps you in looking decent

But then you try to validate it and open the front cam... and your mood goes instantly from an 80 to a 0... all the reasons why you have been rejected are in front of you.. why am I even trying this?

inb4 "I look ugly in the mirror too" yea no shit

Front cam is a suicidefuel tbh. All my upper eyelid exposure, my shitty features amplies. Then you realize it's how others see you. :feelsrope:

Sometimes when taking a pic of something else, I accidentally turn on the front camera, and I am horrified.

Front cam is a suicidefuel tbh. All my upper eyelid exposure, my shitty features amplies. Then you realize it's how others see you. :feelsrope:
all your facial deformities become visible... in the mirror I can see a decent hairline but when I open the cam I see my bald patches
Sometimes when taking a pic of something else, I accidentally turn on the front camera, and I am horrified.
accidentally opening the front cam is even more suifuel cause you are often in a weird angle making you look more subhuman

damn i just did it a few minutes ago

thats the fastest way to feel sad . just open your front cam bro legit

I have no idea its so weird and demotivating to keep on with life

how did you feel

instant mood killer and depressionfuel, if you have masochistic tendencies than you can open your front cam
I felt like shit bro

I felt like shit bro
dont know why I always try to delude myself that I am attractive, I think my brain is trying to cope to ease the depression

dont know why I always try to delude myself that I am attractive, I think my brain is trying to cope to ease the depression
trying to delude yourself to thinknig youre attractive is just natural coping mechanism tbh

When you open the front camera

Its bloody brutal.

Never trust a fucking mirror. They lie. Front cams are truth.

i don't know what's worst......front cams or seeing yourself in the background of someone else's photo you didn't know was being taken.

Never trust a fucking mirror. They lie. Front cams are truth.

i don't know what's worst......front cams or seeing yourself in the background of someone else's photo you didn't know was being taken.
Yea they lie but it's a good cope tbh.. For me the worst pics are when a friend randomly takes a photo of me then I look at it and everything inside me dies

Even worse if you are balding.

I actually saw a couple videos that demonstrated how cameras with different focal lengths and lenses drastically alter your appearance.

Front facing cameras distort everyone’s faces.

How you look in a mirror is how you actually look, front facing cameras are shitty and small and make everyone look dough faced.

At the middle of the night, i accidentally opened my front cam, im suffering from insomnia bec. of that day.

I actually saw a couple videos that demonstrated how cameras with different focal lengths and lenses drastically alter your appearance.
View attachment 97793
Front facing cameras distort everyone’s faces.

How you look in a mirror is how you actually look, front facing cameras are shitty and small and make everyone look dough faced.
That's lifefuel tbh but I recognized it too, when I take pics with a 3x or 5x zoom I look much better it's weird
At the middle of the night, i accidentally opened my front cam, im suffering from insomnia bec. of that day.
:feelskek: just dont open front cam theory

Front cam is suifuel:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back