Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That "Dating in the Dark" episode with Ralphcel needs a revisit. *WARNING: ROPE FUEL AHEAD!*

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★
On Saturday this thread was posted:

About this vid:

It was posted by @Mulattocel and he promised us rope fuel yet nobody took it because of the length of the video. Well I took the dive and watched the whole thing and let me tell you this was something else.

I decided to make Cliffs so you guys can skip to the relevant parts if you don't want to watch the whole thing. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO ROPE!

-----

3 girls and 3 guys, what will happen?

1.00 Ralphcel comes in acting like a player and even calls himself "Tripod" (you figure out what that means). Guy has clearly read PUA stuff and it is cringe

2.20 Sophia admits she only cares about looks. Props to her for being black pilled.

4.20-4.50: They start asking each other to rate themselves. Ralphcel rates himself way lower than the two Chads (who are both way more attractive than him). He says it's his tactic to seem more honest or something (yep guy probably is into PUA).

5:00: Dominique claims she wears little no makeup, sure you don't Dominique.

6:50 Domique putting on the makeup she doesn't wear. The announcer notices and I must point out the guys can't see her so what's the point?

8:00: Ralphcel goes on a date and it's lame, it's almost like she can sense his sub-humanity without seeing him.

9:05-9:25: She measures his height by touching him and notices his shortness which she mentions to the other females after the date (note their non-verbals).

9:45: The female gropes one of the Chads and immediately checks for his height (you will notice they all do this, it is the only looks factor they can reliably test in the dark and they go for it.).

10.00-11:30: Ralphcel dates Kelly (fatter girl), she feels for his height and says he is not small (she already knows he is because the other girl told them all). They hit it off fairly well. Maybe they know they are the best they can get (they feel so they know each other's shortness+scrawniness or in her case fatness.)?

12:20: Chad and Stacey date, and Stars can tell by Chad's voice he is attractive and at 1235 they feel for height.

13:00 She prefers Chad and doesn't even remember Ralphcel's name.

13:30 Even the announcer knows the heriarchy.

14:00 Callum comes in and is another Chad. Notice what they are doing; 4 males and 3 females (with Ralphcel being noticeably less attractive than the other males and Kelly noticeably less attractive than the other females).

15:30 All 3 ladies on a date with Callum, they start feeling him and checking for height

17:00 They start matching, nobody wants Ralphcel.

22:00 Ralphs on a date and is spewing some positive thinking sounding stuff in the interview, the blue pill is strong with this one.

23:15-24:00 Ralphcel opens up about his looks (his lack thereof) but the girl reassures him. Date actually goes well and he gets kissed. The girls are shocked she kissed him when she tells them. Ralphcel says that he "went to moon". That's how he described a kiss from a girl he has known for less than a week and who he has no clue what she looks like. Obviously he has little experience despite his party animal claims at the beginning.

25:29 Even the commentator makes fun of nobody remembering Ralphcels name.

25:45 It's time to dump one of the guys and it's a Chad! Ralphcel survived! The ladies immediately regret their decision upon seeing him.

32:00: Ralphcels date! Tries to say confident things again, also we get a view of how scrawny he is

32.40: Ralphcel talks about personality.

33:40 Dominique (the girl Ralph is hitting it off with fairly well) is not sure of Ralph.

34.50 Domique completes a date with one of the Chads, not sure of him either. Ralphcel has a chance!

35.40 Dominique texts Ralphcel! He has as a chance!

36.30 Time for the reveals (where they show what they look like). Kelly (fat girl is up) is up. Chad says she is not the type he goes for (in other words she is fat and he can have a Stacey).

37.50 Ralphcel and Dominique are about to get revealed to each other. Ralphcel has his glasses on to look at Dominique but takes them off when he is about to be revealed to her (he knows looks matter).

37.57 Here we go; Ralphcel is going to show us that personality and game trump looks! Here it comes in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

38.02: ,0. Annnnd it's over.

38.03-38.35: The announcer is making fun of the whole situation. Dominique is very vocal and her facial expression says it all.

39.10: Dominique gets shown on of the Chads. Not impressed but not disgusted like before.

40.45 Decision time, Kelly didn't hit it off with anyone. Or maybe nobody responded well to her because they could feel she was fat.

42.25 3rd girl (not Kelly or Dominque, I can't remember her name) rates a Chad 5/10, that's some hypergamy.

42.35: Decision time for Ralphcel, he says he hopes she isn't shallow (in other words he hopes she will ignore his sub humanity). The show is stretching this part out, especially when they show he is in competition for Dominique with a Chad (Callum aka the new guy).

43.48: The results are in, if your surprised your :soy:

44.05: Dominique is 100% honest, she says it's about attraction.

44.15 Ralpcel tells us he always hated rejection. He has experineced this before I am guessing.

44.47: Now we get to see what everyvody is doing after the show. Ralphcel buying more peacock like clothing meaning he is trying to up the PUA game. Only a few more showers and you will slaying boyo!

44.54: Callum and Dominique go camping, wonder what they did in tent?

Moral of the story: If you go superhardcore on your PUA game and have looks (mostly) removed from the equation you can hit it off ok-ish with a girl. At least until the lights come on and everything you did is totally erased and she goes with a Chad she barely knows.

Second Moral: We all rooted for Ralphcel but Dominique is the real hero as she gifts us many blackpills.

Prologue: Ralph roped (probably).

TLDW: It's over.

Kelly has more chins than Chinatown

Ralph even tried voice and accent maxing, he sounded like a 6ft3 brick shithouse. In reality he is 5’4 and about 110lbs soaking wet.

brutal

I ain't reading all that I'm afraid

there is nothing worse than being the ugliest guy in a room, so brutal
7f91116

Women are superficial and should not make any decisions
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Thanks for the cliffs brocel. I nearly killed myself on the spot after making that post

fuck.I remember watching this.It was like getting acid attacked and raped all at the same time

I seen this show before.It was brutal