Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That brutal day when I found out the prospect of dating me was likely used as a legitimate boogeyman to a girl in High School

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
From when I first started junion HIgh School, the hot girls began to cruelly joke with me that they liked me, with clear sarcastic tones while getting a laugh from the classroom and chads. In some ways, this was worse than the bullying I suffered at the hands of the actual chads. This completely destroyed my social skills to interact with females,I had little way to know if a girl was geniunely interested in me because that bullying made it very hard to identify if it was true or not. They also sexually teased me in front of everyone just to get a reaction from me and laugh, if I didn't reacted they laughed at my stoic response, if I reacted they laughed at my reaction. Thanks to this, the actual good shot I had in my last year of junior high, when I became buffed because my dad forced me to take a fitness course, were dumped to the trash. I also remember a day when I looked at a cute girl younger than me with beautiful blue eyes, I didn't even talked to her and her response was aggressively shout at me "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!". That was very painful.

However to this day I still remember one of the most brutal part, it happened in High School proper. Now my fellows, one thing is when popular girls picked up on me for social points, to make their chad boys laugh, for fun, or at the command of their chad boyfriends. They are doing it in front of me to get something out of me. Is there anything more brutal than that? Sure is. There was a cuteish girl that was some years my junior, I never interacted with her in any significant capacity. Our class was taken to the outdoors tables for assignments, and you can imagine my surprise when I found "Cuteishgirl X My nickname" engraved in it. No one noticed it, no one commented on it, not even the bullies, so I know they didn't wrote it. It wasn't either written strongly with ink to make it noticeable, it wasn't aimed at me, it was aimed at her, to get a reaction out of her, likely either a laugh or an "eww" type of response.

This means that behind my back and without me knowing, people were messing with the cuteish girl with the prospect of dating me, the prospect of dating me became a joke, a boogeyman, not even to pick up on me or to get a reaction out of me like the bullies, but likely to get a reaction out of her because of how horrifying or "funny" the concept of dating me was. I remember that day still and I remember all those subsequent days I went to the outdoor tables and saw that engraved, the only way I could cope was to hope that she actually liked me and she wrote it or that her friends did to positively pick up on her, to this day I still do, because the alternative is terrible.

Last edited:
Did you ever talk to the cutest girl ?

Teehee I'm sure it was because you just have a bad personality inkwell

Did you ever talk to the cutest girl ?

Yes, because the actual cutest girl was in the same year and class and me and she was friend with my friends and of course I liked her a lot. So it was unavoidable we talked.

You made me unlock a memory I had of her, when she left school, she returned one time and began to talk with the guys, I remember she hugged and kissed (in the cheek) my friends who were also nerdy. Me? I remember this, she just began to pat me in the head like if I was a dog.

In the very last day of junior high, she was calling to me to take a photo, my mom claims the principal told her she liked me, I doubt very much that was the case.

A chad lite teacher said”yea or you could date —r-u— and she said”and I would run”. They all laughed. And they bunch of std carrying whores who I hope ied

From when I first started junion HIgh School, the hot girls began to cruelly joke with me that they liked me, with clear sarcastic tones while getting a laugh from the classroom and chads. In some ways, this was worse than the bullying I suffered at the hands of the actual chads. This completely destroyed my social skills to interact with females,I had little way to know if a girl was geniunely interested in me because that bullying made it very hard to identify if it was true or not. They also sexually teased me in front of everyone just to get a reaction from me and laugh, if I didn't reacted they laughed at my stoic response, if I reacted they laughed at my reaction. Thanks to this, the actual good shot I had in my last year of junior high, when I became buffed because my dad forced me to take a fitness course, were dumped to the trash. I also remember a day when I looked at a cute girl younger than me with beautiful blue eyes, I didn't even talked to her and her response was aggressively shout at me "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!". That was very painful.

However to this day I still remember one of the most brutal part, it happened in High School proper. Now my fellows, one thing is when popular girls picked up on me for social points, to make their chad boys laugh, for fun, or at the command of their chad boyfriends. They are doing it in front of me to get something out of me. Is there anything more brutal than that? Sure is. There was a cuteish girl that was some years my junior, I never interacted with her in any significant capacity. Our class was taken to the outdoors tables for assignments, and you can imagine my surprise when I found "Cuteishgirl X My nickname" engraved in it. No one noticed it, no one commented on it, not even the bullies, so I know they didn't wrote it. It wasn't either written strongly with ink to make it noticeable, it wasn't aimed at me, it was aimed at her, to get a reaction out of her, likely either a laugh or an "eww" type of response.

This means that behind my back and without me knowing, people were messing with the cuteish girl with the prospect of dating me, the prospect of dating me became a joke, a boogeyman, not even to pick up on me or to get a reaction out of me like the bullies, but likely to get a reaction out of her because of how horrifying or "funny" the concept of dating me was. I remember that day still and I remember all those subsequent days I went to the outdoor tables and saw that engraved, the only way I could cope was to hope that she actually liked me and she wrote it or that her friends did to positively pick up on her, to this day I still do, because the alternative is terrible.
If it makes you feel any better know the girls who were bulling you are now living exiting lives with no ramifacations for their actions living vicariously through various dopamine and oxytocin releases and while you think about the misery they inflicted on you every day they can barley remember your name.

"Who would you rather go out with, Tenta or [insert fat lazy eye weak-chinned smelly bastard here]." All I can say is, I'm never working and I hope they get cancer in their ovaries, but just enough where the doctor still thinks they can be saved, so they go through months of agonizing chemotherapy, only to die horrifically in the worst imaginable pain ever.

Yep. Happened to me too. Sometimes even on the street in front of my mother. I hate her too by the way.

very well written, i like your story and sympathize with you

brutally brutal :feelsseriously: Im sorry you had to go through that