Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That 70s show scene confirms nothing is different from popular kids (AKA chads and stacies) to mid people (AKA beckies and normies). Except looks.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Dont ask me which scene from which episode, but i remember seeing one episode where eric forman goes to the popular kids house to deliver something and he realises it.

Apparently, they socialize the same way the rejects do. They all sit by a TV, in somebody's parent house, in the basement and just goof around and shit.

I know its just a fucking show, but it does bare resemblance to reality. Think about it, what would the popular kids do that would be so different from the common folk? Nothing.

The only difference is in LMS (with a heavy focus on the L part).

Might be copium that i remember this scene vividly, but whatever.

Water... is...

Why were you watching that show?

Water... is...
No, its not a water is wet situation. Some autists fantasize so much about the popular kids they end up thinking they live avengers movie level lifestyles (or at least sub-celebrity type shit).

What scene from what episode are you referring to?

What scene from what episode are you referring to?
I dont remember. But im 100% sure its there, i just dont know which episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back