Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Thanks.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★
It's weird in that the communities that are seen as the most toxic are the nicest, whist the communities that are "Self improvement based" are toxic.

I guess the reason I was acting "standoffish/on guard" like saying things like "I'll accept being banned" is in my head, I blamed you guy for the situation I'm in because I thought to myself "If I never discovered the blackpill and inceldom, I would never be in this situation", but that was foolish to think because it was completely my fault for going on the call, not yours. And I was "on guard" saying things like "I'll accept being banned" and trying to disassociate myself because people on reddit and discord talked about how you guys are crabs and backstabbers and I've been cyberbullied despite how cringe and gay that sounds, so I was kinda worried for that.

But unironically, you guys are pretty nice and accepting. It makes me wonder why incel is even an insult if you treat me this nicely. I write long threads which are hard to understand because I'm nonNT, so I worry about someone calling me a fag or making fun of me because on reddit when I was fully redpilled and wrote jumbled rambles on self improvement subreddits, people would tell me things like "You're autistic lmao" and "You're a future school shooter, no normal person acts like that" "Please get a diagnosis" which pissed me off at the time 1 year ago, because I was grinding and people in "self improvement" subreddits were mocking it.

The 32 year old mod of the FitxFearless discord server had personal beef with me, he didn't like my talking points so he was like "Get the fuck out of here" then booted me. Just "get the fuck out of here then, we don't want you spreading your narrative" something like that, then I got booted out of the call. It just shows the lack of empathy.

I probably wouldn't have been able to handle the consequences of the Fitx call on my own without talking to you guys about it so thanks.

When I watched Hamza's videos, he talked about gratitude and telling people you're grateful for them but it just seems kinda gay to say it like that

When in last May, I was getting called ugly on Monkey.app and struggling and not having friends, you guys empathized with me, and it made me realize "oh shit, there's people who I actually relate to, people who are also ugly and autistic"

You guys could have made fun of me for the Fitxfearless viral video, but you didn't. You could have made fun of me for leaving then coming back, changing my mind on things. You guys could have been hostile like "What the fuck, why are you back?", or even when I was talking about things that were cringe, you didn't reprimand me.

I unironically think that this is one of the nicest communities on the internet, which is weird because the media says incels are terrorists and supremacists and extremists and violent, but they're nice and accepting.

The r/nofap community. Regardless of your opinion on the actual topic, I'm talking about the subreddit, the media says it's misogynistic, extremist, it's this and that, when I was on r/nofap a couple years ago, they were nice as fuck, I don't think I even saw one argument in that subreddit. They were all supportive and nice.

The media says Nick Fuentes is a full on white supremacist, Jew hating, holocaust denying guy, so before I knew who he was, I was hesitant to follow him on twitter, then after following him for a bit, he's not even that extreme. He has a black assistent Tenryo, he hangs out with Myron and Sneako who are not white, and the actual white supremacists on Twitter are saying Nick Fuentes is too tolerant "Why does he hang around browns?", "Why does he have a Jewish friend Laura Loomer?"

The media tells you that incels are extremists and they're out to get you and me being the more sensitive and nervous person I am, I kinda believed it so I was operating from the frame of "Please don't call me a fag", "I might get banned but my opinion is..", thinking you're out to get me or something when you're literally the people who helped me when I was depressed and getting humiliated by the entire world.

So thanks.

That's just how society operates. Demonizes positive things (traditionalism, healthy lifestyle, good values, etc), promotes negative things (partying, degenerates, rap, etc).

When you think about the intention of this website "support group for lonely short, ugly men who can't get laid", the media demonizes it. Why would you demonize a group of men who are struggling virgins? Why would it be an insult to be an "incel", when incels are just struggling virgins who can't get laid? It doesn't make logical sense.

And I was a retard playing into that, so I just erratically did friendly fire, when I was trying to share my idea about trying to solve inceldom, and someone responded to me in a slightly sarcastic way, and I was such a dickhead I started attacking him, then I apologized, but that was such a dickhead move. Because this community was the one which helped me, and I blindly believed in the media machine and started attacking a fellow incel.

I genuinely enjoyed being here. It feels like a family in some ways. I don't want to get too parasocial, but it's a good thing this community exists.

To stop myself from rambling more, I'm just going to say thanks for being a supportive communintiy.

Maybe I type too much because in real life I talk to little.

I just wanted to say thanks for being supportive and it turned into another essay by accident

Chatgpt Summary (maybe I need to include a chatgpt summary every time I make a thread because no one understands what I say because I just automatically type too much):

In this post, "Sasukecel" reflects on his experiences in different online communities, contrasting the negative media portrayals of incels with the supportive and accepting nature of the incel community he's been a part of. He initially blamed the incel community for his problems, particularly after a negative experience on a call with the FitxFearless Discord server, but he later realized it was his own actions that led to the situation.

He admits to feeling on guard, expecting hostility based on what he'd heard from others, but found the incel community to be kind and supportive, especially when he was struggling with feelings of loneliness, being labeled as ugly, and feeling ostracized. He contrasts this with self-improvement communities on platforms like Reddit, where he felt mocked and misunderstood, particularly due to his non-neurotypical (nonNT) way of communicating.

Sasukecel also challenges the media’s negative portrayals of incels, nofap supporters, and even controversial figures like Nick Fuentes, noting that his personal experiences with these groups have been more positive than expected. He expresses gratitude toward the incel community for being there for him during difficult times and regrets moments when he lashed out at them due to his own insecurities. Ultimately, he feels a sense of belonging and support from the community, which he appreciates despite its negative portrayal in the media.

Fellow incels have literally treated me better than any normie has

Too
ManyLess
WordsNeeds
Bro

Go study for your Discrete Math, Calculus, and CS midterms niggER.

Exactly that

That's why I wanted to let you know my appreciation

Too
ManyLess
WordsNeeds
Bro
I don't even try to write a lot, it just randomly becomes an essay

Someone thought I was trying to make it high effort, when it's literally me just thinking of something I want to tell you, then it accidently becomes too long

All I wanted to say was thanks for being supportive and all that, then I just started yapping

As soon as you have sex unconditionally everyone on this forum will betray you.
someone responded to me in a slightly sarcastic way, and I was such a dickhead I started attacking him
Who was it?

Exactly that

That's why I wanted to let you know my appreciation

I don't even try to write a lot, it just randomly becomes an essay

Someone thought I was trying to make it high effort, when it's literally me just thinking of something I want to tell you, then it accidently becomes too long

All I wanted to say was thanks for being supportive and all that, then I just started yapping
Glad to have you here brocel :feelsYall:

You're welcome. It's so good to hear that I may have some contribution in making someone's day a little bit better. It really mean a lot.

The dogma of the crowd exhibits itself in every ideological system. Incels are not an exception.

Toxic positivity is still toxic

Blackpill is as straightforward as you can get

Yes, now you really should stop watching these big Youtubers/streamers, including Fuentes. They're not people to look up to, they're making money posting entertainment. You've experienced them using you, personally.

Maybe I type too much because in real life I talk to little.

I just wanted to say thanks for being supportive and it turned into another essay by accident
Yeah I feel the same way. This is a great forum and helps me tremendously.

The whole crab bucket stereotype I find to be the biggest lie ever told about this commuinity. If anything, we're always trying to convince each other we're not incels; look at how the forum is full of "just be *x*" threads

Yes, now you really should stop watching these big Youtubers/streamers, including Fuentes. They're not people to look up to, they're making money posting entertainment. You've experienced them using you, personally.
Yeah, Hamza has been completely exposed these past few months. All these so-called "alpha males" and red pillers will eventually fall. Their entire image is built on deceiving young men and pushing them into self-destructive "looksmaxxing" nonsense.

It's best not to take life too seriously, especially this forum. We just come here to vent and rant.

Society hates us because they don't understand us. If they were in our shoes they would probably share similar thoughts.

Its easy to empathize with those in a similar position, because no one else wants anything to do with us, foids and normies. It is nice to talk about things, though to be fair I post fuck all.

The hostility towards you from redpillers is due to malicious intent to grift and keep their communities ignorant to the truth because it provides no financial benefit to the grifters and maintains the ego of the useful idiots who think their "game" matters. Thought that goes for all content creators unless they are doing it for free without insentive aside from getting the word out.

This is the only place for the unwanted so its nice to chill outside of the purgatory hell of life.:feelscomfy: