Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thanks to the blackpill...

G

Ghost

Captain
... It has underlined my belief in God and putting hope in things of the next world.

Because the ultimate blackpill is the fact that were all gonna die.

Doesn't matter if I lived the life of a rich Chad with IQ 150+. This body eventually rots and gets old and dies.

We'll all end up dead.

Death is the great equalizer.

As a Chad, all my partying and banging girls left and right and drinking puss juice will all mean nothing. I must deny the urge to commit adultery when foids left and right throw themselves at me.

As an Incel, all my ldaring and coping with video games, anime, waifuism, etc will mean nothing. I must deny the urge to suicide.

This body will die one day and the soul will be released from it.

There's no hope I'm the physical world.

True, nothing else matters when your corpse is rotting in the earth. However, Chad gets to pass on his genes and leave a legacy ala Ghenghis Khan the Giga Chad.

True. But honestly just makes me feel worse that this is the only life I get, and I have to see chads life compared to mine. Even Normies make me jealous.

There's no mogging in death.

True, nothing else matters when your corpse is rotting in the earth. However, Chad gets to pass on his genes and leave a legacy ala Ghenghis Khan the Giga Chad.

Chad can pass on his genes all he wants. What does it really matter?

The offspring get anywhere from 70-100 years to live on average. Won't live forever.

And 5 generations after you could give a damn about you unless you have done something memorable and heroic. And even then, you are where you're suppose to go.

In heaven or hell or the next incarnation their songs of praise to you won't really matter.

You're still coping. there is no god, no next world. Once you die, your consciousness is lost forever.

If that were true, I'd have a bullet in my head a long time ago.