Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanks for having me back

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
:cryfeels: Honestly I really want to thank @FamilyGuy1999 @Animecel2D and @SlutLiberationFront I shed a tear when I saw you brocels mention me, it touched my soul knowing somewhere out there someone acknowledges my existence. I feel like one of your own, thanks for caring. Also thanks to @mental_out for opening up the gates for me.

I pray all you men get the waifu of your dreams. :cryfeels: Ya'll some good men

Last edited:
what do you think about Zuma and the protests

I don't even know you and I don't care about you TBH

I don't rate him anymore. Fuck that nigga, I also don't get how the guy spends only 15 months in jail when niggas have done more time for less. Fuck that nigga and his harem of fatties
What about the protests and shit the Zulu what do u think about that

I got sad when I seen you were banned

What about the protests and shit the Zulu what do u think about that
I'm not Zulu nor am I in the KZN or Gauteng provinces. So like you I've only been seeing the protests no riots through a screen since interprovincial travel is banned. I know that the media might make it seem like these goons are doing it so their leader can be acquitted of his crimes like he did in 2006, but its not. The hunger is real in Gauteng, sure it might be top 2 "wealthiest" provinces but the reality is most if not all of that wealth is owned by the minority.

I stayed in Gauteng between 2015 and 2019 I was mugged twice and my commune was broken into once. The thinking from the rioters is that if we destroy businesses owned by the current president we will hurt his pockets ergo change will come. This is stupid since Cyril no longer owns most of these businesses.
I've been lucky in a sense that GP went to such shit after I left, don't think I would've survived to be honest.
I got sad when I seen you were banned
Thanks clowncel (you have a clown as you avi I dont mean you are an actual clown)

Who you?

But welcome back.

I'm not Zulu nor am I in the KZN or Gauteng provinces. So like you I've only been seeing the protests no riots through a screen since interprovincial travel is banned.
Wtf??? Interprovincial travel is banned? Only recently right because of the riots
I know that the media might make it seem like these goons are doing it so their leader can be acquitted of his crimes like he did in 2006, but its not. The hunger is real in Gauteng, sure it might be top 2 "wealthiest" provinces but the reality is most if not all of that wealth is owned by the minority.
So they’re looting because they’re poor? JFL. Even the cops are looting there :dafuckfeels:.

I stayed in Gauteng between 2015 and 2019 I was mugged twice and my commune was broken into once.
Wtf?? Is SA really that bad? First world to this within 30 years…
The thinking from the rioters is that if we destroy businesses owned by the current president we will hurt his pockets ergo change will come. This is stupid since Cyril no longer owns most of these businesses.
don’t they support the current president? Zuma? Or is Zuma not the president anymore.

I've been lucky in a sense that GP went to such shit after I left, don't think I would've survived to be honest.
It over

No worries man, anytime