Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you wage cucks

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
For my foot jacuzzi and hookers I bought with my neet shekels

I won't be a wagecuck for much longer if my investments pay off

OP the next day: The government stopped giving me money after reading my thread

lol in my country you cannot even fill your stomach with neetbux

I don't get much either but I manage a cheep hooker every once and a while
hooker ? fuck. in where i live with neetbux you cannot even fuck a whore even using all of your money @yez WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

You're welcome. I just woke up, getting ready for work :feelsokman:

I won't be a wagecuck for much longer if my investments pay off

Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over – No One Can Stop the Great Unraveling

0700B345 F372 4C2F AC8E 25A93F4326D9

Cryptomaxxing huh? what did you invest in btw
QOM, DogeGF, and Shina. Did tons of research on them and I'm very confident that at least one of them will pop off and make me a millionaire. It's like investing in Microsoft before anyone knew what it was.

neet olurdum bununki gibi ülkelerde olsam. tr de neet olmak ne amk adamı sikerler
Knk valla endustri muh okuyacam. İncellerle takilirim unide yoksa üni mog yuvasi. Üni bitince de iş arıcam bulursam kendi evime çikarim kendi paramla copelarım eskortlarla

Knk valla endustri muh okuyacam. İncellerle takilirim unide yoksa üni mog yuvasi. Üni bitince de iş arıcam bulursam kendi evime çikarim kendi paramla copelarım eskortlarla
endüstride foid çoktur

Stacy bile var amk. Full chad kovalayacaklar kampüste allahın mogunu yiyecegim
amına koyduğumun işlevsiz orospuları.

Antepliye annesi diyor ya en güzel kızı kap diye bana da aynısıni söylüyorlar kafayı yiyeceğim
akrabalar da aynısını diyor. senin yerinde olsam ortamlara akarım vs. amk normieleri