Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you: For enlightenment (and greetings)

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Greetings. I'm new here.

Here's my story:

I'm currently 24.

I began lurking here 2 years ago out of sheer boredom and curiosity. I came here with a bluepilled (maybe with a slight tint of redpill curiosity) mindset to ridicule supposedly "mentally ill" people who hate women. Then I read. And read. and read. And the blackpill consumed my being. I realized that in the human hierarchy of angels, I was a cast out demon when puberty occurred and I am actually not "normal".

I have never had an experience of enlightenment quite like this before. Over the span of two years, I mentally broke down (scarring some relationships with my family who I felt hid stuff from me like this), went through the self improvement meme, and got a lot of my shit together - even went through the Looksmaxxing route a bit; got way more lean (still have a ways to go, but I'm no longer fat and I have some muscles now), cleaned off my face, have a better sense of aesthetics, etc. All to no avail in romantic success.

My self-improvement phase only confirmed aspects of the blackpill - a few of my male peers now are randomly friendly to me in ways they weren't before, and now I have a few male friends - but that's about it. No romantic success whatsoever after trying and making efforts. Even today there was a girl I made eye-contact with several times at the gym and tried approaching, and she didn't even acknowledge my existence - like I wasn't next to her trying to talk to her. Feminist losers might say it was the wrong social context (a lie, men approach at the gym to fuck all the time), but even some girls I know workplace wise and through those friends don't have any interest romantically, period. Only dating experience I had was one mediocre looking older chick I met through one of the few friends I have, who kept delaying setting up dates for weeks and finally dropped the bombshell that "she's grown past her hoe phase" and wants a more platonic type romantic relationship, so I politely told her to fuck off. That's it. I'm still a virgin, no women, no girlfriend, nothing.

I'm at a point where I'm "at peace" with the blackpill. I wouldn't say content - I don't know what to do with that knowledge. Try to make my career my only focus in life and try to become rich (might be futile because of my low smv)? Keep flirting with women to annoy them out of spite? Become a monk or pick up some spiritual praxis somewhere? Join a cult? Drop out and live off the grid in nature? I don't fucking know.

But this is all I'll say -thank you for this site bros. You've shattered my delusions of my own life, of divine destiny and fate, of me waiting for my soul mate, of an unbiased loving and caring God, the Abrahamic religions and Western society. You've given me a type of spiritual enlightenment from the void, from the darkest of the shadows of human consciousness that I don't think anybody in history has ever been able to do so. Truly, this site is the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, and I'm awake now.

So thank you.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

P.S. No I'm not a literal Luciferian, nor am I a fucking 90s corporate slave loser Temple of Satan punk metal junkie. I feel in my heart and soul I'm archetypally a type of lucifer, a type of angel who was kicked out of the hierarchy of human fraternity when I refused to be subordinate to being a punching bag in normie social cliques. And I just now traverse the void, alone in the depths of the abysses of hell.

Last edited:
And I just now traverse the void.

I've taken up residence in my apartment. Welcome.

Become a monk or pick up some spiritual praxis somewhere?

A subtle yet interesting coincidence concerning this common slang is its relevancy with the sanskrit word 'vidyā' and its meaning: learning, knowledge, science(thinking), and scholarship.

There is a reason why Arthur Schopenhaur regards the ancient sages as the ones who exist as the teachers of metaphysics in his and modern times.

Socretes- "All I know is I know nothing."

Thus Schopenhaur writes "The subject is one who knows all but is known by none: all people exist as this subject."

Similarly Nietzsche titles his book 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for All and None'.

Keep playing videogames for me... I am the creator of 'Avidya': non-knowing.

Greetings. I'm new here.

Here's my story:

I'm currently 24.

I began lurking here 2 years ago out of sheer boredom and curiosity. I came here with a bluepilled (maybe with a slight tint of redpill curiosity) mindset to ridicule supposedly "mentally ill" people who hate women. Then I read. And read. and read. And the blackpill consumed my being. I realized that in the human hierarchy of angels, I was a cast out demon when puberty occurred and I am actually not "normal".

I have never had an experience of enlightenment quite like this before. Over the span of two years, I mentally broke down (scarring some relationships with my family who I felt hid stuff from me like this), went through the self improvement meme, and got a lot of my shit together - even went through the Looksmaxxing route a bit; got way more lean (still have a ways to go, but I'm no longer fat and I have some muscles now), cleaned off my face, have a better sense of aesthetics, etc. All to no avail in romantic success.

My self-improvement phase only confirmed aspects of the blackpill - a few of my male peers now are randomly friendly to me in ways they weren't before, and now I have a few male friends - but that's about it. No romantic success whatsoever after trying and making efforts. Even today there was a girl I made eye-contact with several times at the gym and tried approaching, and she didn't even acknowledge my existence - like I wasn't next to her trying to talk to her. Feminist losers might say it was the wrong social context (a lie, men approach at the gym to fuck all the time), but even some girls I know workplace wise and through those friends don't have any interest romantically, period. Only dating experience I had was one mediocre looking older chick I met through one of the few friends I have, who kept delaying setting up dates for weeks and finally dropped the bombshell that "she's grown past her hoe phase" and wants a more platonic type romantic relationship, so I politely told her to fuck off. That's it. I'm still a virgin, no women, no girlfriend, nothing.

I'm at a point where I'm "at peace" with the blackpill. I wouldn't say content - I don't know what to do with that knowledge. Try to make my career my only focus in life and try to become rich (might be futile because of my low smv)? Keep flirting with women to annoy them out of spite? Become a monk or pick up some spiritual praxis somewhere? Join a cult? Drop out and live off the grid in nature? I don't fucking know.

But this is all I'll say -thank you for this site bros. You've shattered my delusions of my own life, of divine destiny and fate, of me waiting for my soul mate, of an unbiased loving and caring God, the Abrahamic religions and Western society. You've given me a type of spiritual enlightenment from the void, from the darkest of the shadows of human consciousness that I don't think anybody in history has ever been able to do so. Truly, this site is the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, and I'm awake now.

So thank you.

P.S. No I'm not a literal Luciferian, nor am I a fucking 90s corporate slave loser Temple of Satan punk metal junkie. I feel in my heart and soul I'm archetypally a type of lucifer, a type of angel who was kicked out of the hierarchy of human fraternity when I refused to be subordinate to being a punching bag in normie social cliques. And I just now traverse the void, alone in the depths of the abysses of hell.
This is all a larp

another schizo thread:feelsjuice:

If it's not a larp, I'm glad to hear this, another woke person.

Enjoy your stay, and may you endure the road ahead:feelsLSD:

Focus on your interests and hobbies. Welcome to the forum.

delaying setting up dates for weeks and finally dropped the bombshell that "she's grown past her hoe phase" and wants a more platonic type romantic relationship,
Brutal. The stuff some women say is so horrid.
Join a cult?
I hope you're joking, how fucked up and stupid are you?

You've shattered my delusions of my own life, of divine destiny and fate, of me waiting for my soul mate, of an unbiased loving and caring God,

I wouldn't be so certain, your brain hasn't even fully developed yet and you can actually process way more information after 25.

There is love, but do you have it inside you? And can you share it with others? If you have no love, well then maybe you are a demon and a lost cause.

I think you can probably find someone if you pay close attention to people and your enviorionment and personalitymaxx. All the circumstances you described where you try to meet women sound retarded.

What type of woman are you aiming? Men, just like women, almost always aim at the wrong people because they confuse sex and love, as well as so many other things.

If you look at Elliot Rodger you can't even say he tried; he would just go walk somewhere and probably at a bad location at that, and then shot innocent people when he couldn't get laid. Total piece of shit and a narcissist with soulless eyes (like most narcissist/psychos.)

There's actually a couple good women and you might have a 20% chance and can use it. But if you're a fucking evil person like you hint at, then it's probably beyond you. Your name and pic and what you wrote give a narcissist vibe.

Greetings. I'm new here.

Here's my story:

I'm currently 24.

So thank you.

Welcome buddy boyo. Seems you have been devastated by hiroshima nagasaki blackpills more than a landscape is devastated by actual nuclear bombs.

Welcome to the club. I practice indifference too in my day to day life. It's a hell of a lot easier than the shit I put myself through previously trying to fit in and impress foids.

I hope you're joking, how fucked up and stupid are you?

Half-joking. I wouldn't be that stupid dealing with psychopathic powerhungry religious nutjobs. But I do wish I had some form of risk and excitement in my life.

There is love, but do you have it inside you? And can you share it with others? If you have no love, well then maybe you are a demon and a lost cause.

Don't be spooked because I've used darker aesthetics. I would think a Buddhist of all people would know this (particularly if practiced Vajrayana). Sometimes it takes horrifying and terrifying appearances to reveal greater truths.

"Love" -
I have friends whom I guess I "love" and I was very affectionate but dominant towards that girl I described, and I was genuinely looking forward to a romantic relationship like "finally", I didn't want to use her or anything, I thought we could have some fun romance together and be partners.

I try to be caring towards people who give me love - but I gotta say - every time love has come from my heart it's made me appear weak and docile, which only hurts me shortly thereafter with manipulative dudes take advantage of my "beta bitch" behavior or women being totally repulsed. Love becomes more of an exercise of my mind and will than my heart.

If there is such a thing as "love", I love more than any ordinary person could. That's why I resonate a lot with Lucifer, I was once an optimistic angel too.

I was never really loved by my parents, but part of that - I've discovered - is that they subconciously felt like I didn't deserve it because they never operated on anything higher than normie level ideas of "love" - which is purely animalistic and impulsive.

One of the bigger parts of the blackpill is that most people aren't capable of loving someone for who they are inside. They only give "love" to people who they feel socially earn it. You only come to the rational conclusion that this kind of detached love is nothing more than a coping mechanism for the weak who never experience love. "Love" is, for the most part, a biological mechanism to reward good evolutionary social behavior and punish dysgenic scum.

I think you can probably find someone if you pay close attention to people and your enviorionment and personalitymaxx. All the circumstances you described where you try to meet women sound retarded.
When you're my age buddy buyo, it's pretty much too late. Hard to find a girl who isn't trying to betabux you and give you 2 minute missionary sex without any passion or romance.

What type of woman are you aiming? Men, just like women, almost always aim at the wrong people because they confuse sex and love, as well as so many other things.

Women who are at least average looking, in the middle between bar sluts and Trad-Cat larpers. I just want a down to earth chick who's real with who she is, like "yeah, I've fucked a few guys in bars in ONS, wasn't really proud of it and I feel like I could be better, but whatevers it was a learning experience". A girl who demonstrates she physically and spiritually loves me.

If you look at Elliot Rodger you can't even say he tried; he would just go walk somewhere and probably at a bad location at that, and then shot innocent people when he couldn't get laid. Total piece of shit and a narcissist with soulless eyes (like most narcissist/psychos.)

I have no interest in shooting people like that, doesn't solve anything. Maybe I'll ride the tides of chaos and join the eventual civil war that happens.

There's actually a couple good women and you might have a 20% chance and can use it. But if you're a fucking evil person like you hint at, then it's probably beyond you. Your name and pic and what you wrote give a narcissist vibe.

Unicorns my man, unicorns. I guess some did survive Noah's flood after all, kek

"Am I evil" - no, but for far too long I have been a docile non-worldly ascetic religious POS. I want to be in touch with those darker aspects of who I am and use it to make a positive impact on the people around me whom I care about. And I want my full subconciousness to be made conscious - lights from the fires of hell. I want truth, even if it kills me. Part of this includes being dominant. Does that make me evil?

Last edited:
man the blackpill are for few. but even man are looks worshipers,and you will get treated better for being better looking. honestly, i just hope you one day come to be with christ ,who is infinitely more perfect then whatever stacy you are imagining. being hurt sucks,so i understand.

Don't be spooked because I've used darker aesthetics. I would think a Buddhist of all people would know this (particularly if practiced Vajrayana)
Vajrayana is to Buddhism what Mormonism is to Christianity, its like comparing Joseph Smith to Jesus Christ.

the middle between bar sluts and Trad-Cat larpers.
Here you show that you aim low.

When you're my age buddy buyo, it's pretty much too late.
Here you show you're out of touch. Contrary to what Brad Cooper says, 50 is not you're peak, it's now at 24. It's not late at all, you're just aiming at all sluts. Go out and try to meet someone who you could form a spiritual connection with who you're also attracted to. Of course it's a unicorn, but you have no other option if having the real deal is what you want. Try to be the man that nice woman would want--all this 'dominating/subconsciouss hell' thing would repel her. Be more assertive and stronger, I'm not blaming you for that, but be nice to a nice woman when you see her and give her the benefit of doubt. Approach more often, and approach the right type; don't be a pussy.

If heaven is an imitation of earth, that is to say that the idea of God is formed upon the image of man, then why even try to be good?

I am already Gahd.

Goodnesss = selflessness, evil = egoism. You know this subconsciously - “pride is the root of all sins” - this is literally true, putting others above yourself.

Your spiritual self now is what you will be in the future. If you are a miserable piece of shit now, you’ll be a miserable piece of shit in the future.

Welcome to the party

Greetings. I'm new here.

Here's my story:

I'm currently 24.

I'm at a point where I'm "at peace" with the blackpill. I wouldn't say content - I don't know what to do with that knowledge. Try to make my career my only focus in life and try to become rich (might be futile because of my low smv)?
Could be the case.
Keep flirting with women to annoy them out of spite?
No! This is a form of bad behavior which will lead you away from the progress you've made. It's mental BDSM. And you will get hurt back. Don't do it!

Become a monk or pick up some spiritual praxis somewhere? Join a cult? Drop out and live off the grid in nature? I don't fucking know.
Become a monk and focus on career, NEET if you can. It will be difficult, but you should try to apply your blackpilled outlook.

So thank you.

P.S. No I'm not a literal Luciferian, nor am I a fucking 90s corporate slave loser Temple of Satan punk metal junkie. I feel in my heart and soul I'm archetypally a type of lucifer,
This is sliding from foid worship, to worshipping yourself. Also bad. Cut all this crap out also. Just my two cents !
a type of angel who was kicked out of the hierarchy of human fraternity when I refused to be subordinate to being a punching bag in normie social cliques.
Here to, it's self indulgent nonsense.
And I just now traverse the void, alone in the depths of the abysses of hell.
Yes. We all do !

Well, this is a success story for now. Good post and wish you all the best :feelsokman: