Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Thank you for coming to my ted talk

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cameron Russell admits she won "a genetic lottery": she's tall, pretty and an underwear model. But don't judge her by her looks. In this fearless talk, she takes a wry look at the industry that had her looking highly seductive at barely 16-years-old.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
lol at listening to a hole talk about social dynamics.

also, no looks aren't everything. They are the bare minimum.

waaa I get money by posing into a camera, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY LISTEN TO ME

lol at listening to a hole talk about social dynamics.

also, no looks aren't everything. They are the bare minimum.
Cope !

Look is everything , if you good looking you wont have a hard time with woman as a direct result youll have a good sex life a partner to come back to after a long day , as a result of this positive feminine feedback youll be motivated to achieved greater things in life while it be studywise , careerwise , what so ever ...

If you dont have any of those , it will be very hard to keep going ... usuelly the ones who do are religious that take power from god to motivate them which is cuck anyway .

Cope !

Look is everything , if you good looking you wont have a hard time with woman as a direct result youll have a good sex life a partner to come back to after a long day , as a result of this positive feminine feedback youll be motivated to achieved greater things in life while it be studywise , careerwise , what so ever ...

If you dont have any of those , it will be very hard to keep going ... usuelly the ones who do are religious that take power from god to motivate them which is cuck anyway .
nothing you just wrote contradicts anything I said.

Her mouth spews the same shit her cunt does = nonsense.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cameron Russell admits she won "a genetic lottery": she's tall, pretty and an underwear model. But don't judge her by her looks. In this fearless talk, she takes a wry look at the industry that had her looking highly seductive at barely 16-years-old.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't judge her by anything. That's the coroners job. He has to judge the tire imprints on her face so they can find the burned out wreck of my car while I am in an airplane to Indonesia. In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.

They're not everything, they're the ONLY thing.

She gets paid to look pretty, and gets paid to do that stupid talk BECAUSE she is pretty.
But looks arent everything. Believe her :feelskek:

GSxPMmZ

Looks aren’t everything but they are what you must have in order to be considered for everything else such as a good personality.

"Losers and Winners"

She's aware shes a useless toilet to a degree.
However instead of acknowledging looks are everything she tries to say they're nothing. Try being a subpar guy for a month you stupid cunt. Noone would care about what you have to say no matter how good it is, instead of this feel good bullshit #156165

I was there just for the youtube comments

"Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model"
is that a joke? she gotta be pulling a meme of some sort

Not one second

Imagine saying the one thing that lets you work a high profile and successful job, is somehow not important. "Yeah I got a PhD in college but that's not important in my life". Absolute retard. If looks weren't important, how would she have a job in the first place :waitwhat:
I don't judge her by anything. That's the coroners job. He has to judge the tire imprints on her face so they can find the burned out wreck of my car while I am in an airplane to Indonesia. In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
Based
"It's up to god to judge you, but it's up to me to send you to him".

Based

Comments are fun, but I'm surprised the +- rating doesn't match them.

This is the worst kind of foid. I actually don't even want to call her a foid, because a foid is an average woman, and she's not even worthy of that. She's just a toilet.

This toilet is the epitome of the hypocritical sex-negative slut (yes, sex-negative slut, yes it's a complete paradox, that's why it's so fucked up) whose entire life is nothing but contradictions and moral bankruptcy. She makes a living selling her body, but at the same time denounces normal heterosexual male admiration of the adult female form as "evil." She is a member of the most privileged group in the world (rich white attractive females), yet still considers herself a victim of "oppression." I guarantee that this toilet supports every rabid extreme left-wing cause under the sun and claims to be against "racism," yet only fucks Nordic giga-Chads and calls Asian men "gooks" behind their backs.

Even sex-positive sluts and frigid church ladies are a breath of fresh air compared to this toilet. At least they have some kind of consistency.

Jfl. Show that bitch pictures of the most gruesome suicide scenes where men off'ed themselves based on problems coming from their looks.

Oh god. Imagine being this much genetically gifted .and she still finds reasons to complain. Foids, nothing can satisfy them .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back