Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thailand is one of the most cucked countries in the world

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
it’s just over

I am not going to explain it again but I fucking hate it here, simps are everywhere, it’s the mindset of Thai men to take care women even they have nothing to offer

We even have a sick culture to pay half of our assets just to marry a whore wtf

kick out sexpats :no:
become tranny :yes:

a lot of Thailand problems are self inflicted. But funny shit is that there's barely any incels in Thailand because SEAcels are somewhat rare (how come most ricecels here are EA?)

I love thailanmd

it’s just over

I am not going to explain it again but I fucking hate it here, simps are everywhere, it’s the mindset of Thai men to take care women even they have nothing to offer

We even have a sick culture to pay half of our assets just to marry a whore wtf
Also why is being a tranny so common in Thailand? We don't see the same in Philippines

thai have something to do with muai thai?

Asia is cum sewers for whitecels
Did you count how many tons of white men cum gets in noodlewhore gook holes daily?

Men i fucking got chuck wau for free paying them 3 drinks for 3 euro each :smonk:

I worked alongside a thai manlet when I was a security guard for a short while, he told me they do "karma farming" and basically lock animals up in cages then people with money pay to get lots of karma freeing them lmao

And here in scandicuckland countryside lots of fat ugly redneck import cheap thai wives, vey common sight.

I worked alongside a thai manlet when I was a security guard for a short while, he told me they do "karma farming" and basically lock animals up in cages then people with money pay to get lots of karma freeing them lmao

And here in scandicuckland countryside lots of fat ugly redneck import cheap thai wives, vey common sight.
Real shit