Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW Your phone gets bombarded from Tinder match/message notifications

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
AND THEN YOU REMEMBER YOU'RE CHADFISHING AND NEVER EVEN GOT 1 SINGLE MATCH WITH YOUR OWN PICS:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:FUCKKKKK IDK HOW TO COPE WITH TINDER CHADFISHPILL ITS THE MOST BRUTAL ONE SHOWING ME WHAT I CAN NEVER EVER HAVE AND WHAT DIFFERENT WORLD CHADS LIVE IN:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

09E8595E 2578 456E 85DA F25AEA8EB0FE

The suffering will never end

Use your Chadfish account to get a free pass in insulting some foids and stomping their confidence in the mud.

Chad fishing is the most brutal fucking thing ever. I've literally gotten women to tell me they loved me over skype audio call because they thought I was chad from tinder

I tried it once, too depressing.

AND THEN YOU REMEMBER YOU'RE CHADFISHING AND NEVER EVEN GOT 1 SINGLE MATCH WITH YOUR OWN PICS:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:FUCKKKKK IDK HOW TO COPE WITH TINDER CHADFISHPILL ITS THE MOST BRUTAL ONE SHOWING ME WHAT I CAN NEVER EVER HAVE AND WHAT DIFFERENT WORLD CHADS LIVE IN:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Lmao yes yes i did this, would get so excited for like 3 seconds lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back