Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw you get laughed at for being ugly by family friend's teenage kids

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It could be over for them to matey

Do they have sex?

That feel when a prime pussy is already waiting for your male family members as soon as they are old enough while you rot. fuck

That's the price of interacting with other human beings. I advise against it.

The worst growing up was a female cousin that got knocked up, pregnant and aborted at 14. She always mocked me for being quiet, shy, etc... i.e. ugly.

dawg I don't take shit like that from normies anymore. I will stand my ground, if they don't like it they can leave the establishment. I won't leave unless I am taken in handcuffs

do you know their social media?

My cousin ended up marrying a poor beta cuck that slaves all day. The quintessential type of cuck too. Short, goofy looking but high-trust, always tries to be funny with people so he has a 'good personaliteee'.

And they had ugly kids, including a boy who's likely autist.

Grotesque said:
My cousin ended up marrying a poor beta cuck that slaves all day. The quintessential type of cuck too. Short, goofy looking but high-trust, always tries to be funny with people so he has a 'good personaliteee'.

And they had ugly kids, including a boy who's likely autist.

oh god have I've seen that to many times

AngelOfDisease said:

Sure. I was hanging out with a friend, he's like at least 10 years older than me. I had to throw away an empty bottle, so I walked away to do so. Two little teenage dudes are approaching from a distance. I throw in the empty bottle. I go back to my friend. He tells me one of the boys, the one who is the son of my mother's friend, was looking at me, laughing, said something to his friend, gestured to look at me. Behind my back. I didn't even notice. I wasn't making eye contact. If I looked like a Chad, or a normie, I wouldn't have been mocked. I didn't do anything wrong. I just threw away an empty bottle and I got ridiculed.

That's all we'll ever be good for, to make others feel better about themselves.