Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tfw u don't get dem sweet dopamine rush

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Just LOOK... AT THIS THING AND SEE WHAT IT'S FUCKING WROOONG.
20200121 232440

No-Nothing bbaaad ightt? NO, IT'S AAALLL WRONG CUZ IT LACKS THIS;
20200121 233342

You looovee that I know you, you can't hide that this is the very only and true sole social interaction we will ever have, A FUCKING ALERT YET IT STILL GETS OUR BRAIN PUMPED UP SEE VY URSELEVES THIS HORROR;
20200121 232507

I can't, me ded, me want sommm gud dopamine releeese

Cliffs: Me also want snu snu

It's over for alertlesscels

Being alone for so long, not seeing an alert, which is very rare as I say nothing of importance, doesn't bother me anymore.
I'm not worth being alerted.

Post reminds me of a similar post made by a foid on instagram

Wrong theme, buddy boyo
full

Here's your (Bell).

I have muh cigarettes for muh dopamine rush. Alerts can't compare to that sweet & wonderful nicotine

no dopamine for your face

brutally true. almost all social interaction of mine is here

I woke up to 5 notifications today, it was pretty great

ok, but don't tell the greycels. mouse over the emoji and you'll see its :code: which you write to get it.
Already saw it. Thx mai bruda:feelsLSD:for thou greycels shall never possess such quality impressive representation of dem feelz

sad fate for broken andreanal cortex cels

Inbox alerts are the real dopamine rushes

Reply to every single thread on page 1 of offtopic and make 10 threads then go to bed before checking alerts theory

Reply to every single thread on page 1 of offtopic and make 10 threads then go to bed before checking alerts theory
I like ur coping tactics as well I wanna get some rank halo :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: