Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw too high inhib to be nice to people irl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Are you the same way? ded srs tfw ; _ ; Sometimes I wanna say something nice but too high inhib to actually say it dedly srs tfw

I try to force a smile when I don't have anything to say, or just stare at them till they go away. Usually I don't have anything good to say.

If you do it enough times it becomes second nature, the real question is why would you be nice to people in the first place

Ask them if they want to compare chin size with you to make them feel better

I stopped being friendly to people years ago, because no one has treated me the same way

Yes man, i hate it.

Im low inhibe but in negative way.

I'm the same way, but it's okay OP, trust me, in the end you'll realize they didn't deserve a nice comment any fucking ways.

I'm the same. I don't care that I'm not nice to people but I undoubtedly miss out on a lot of useful knowledge and opportunities by never extracting any information from anyone like people do in casual conversation.

Yeah, I’m afraid it’d come out creepy.