Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tfw Ritalincel Posts in a Thread (or for some people maybe when I post in a thread) Also New Vegas Thread!

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

From 6:05 until 7:03

@Ritalincel

All that tension and passive aggressiveness (on both sides, Simon = OP, Pacer = Ritalincel/me
I hope this word isn't soy.

Scared

Last edited:
New Vegas is lifefuel.

Thanks boyo.

> Tfw @Zaetheus posts in a thread

@incelkingkong

New Vegas is the only western game I love (other than the ones I grew up with on PSX, Spyro and Crash).

D090FFE3 DBE0 44A5 B298 E2C633E32DBD

Ritalincelmaxx

>tfw you get famous on an incel forum just by making low effort shit posts.

New vegas is the best game ever nbl tbh tbh. Currently upgrading the waifu stealth suit from old world blues.

Happy2

I made a build of a Japanese girl that uses the katana and that stealth suit for sneak attack ninja melee criticals.

I forgot what name I gave her, was my most recent play through still a lot to do on it.

What difficulty do you play on?

I am embarrassed to say I always play on very easy and I reinstalled the game and thought this time I'm going to do normal.

I set it to hardcore as well.

But I reinstalled and played and it kept my config settings so I got to like level 14 before I thought ok this seems too easy and I'm still on very easy. Switched to normal and that's the last time I tried it.

Hardcore is kind of cool but it's a silly gimmick because old world food is plentiful and so easy to get rid of rads from a doctor. Water is also everywhere and as I said who cares about rads.

>tfw you get famous on an incel forum just by making low effort shit posts.
I’d still say he deserves fame more than someone like Kim Kardashian for example.

That’s not saying much but still...:feelskek:

Normal when I am alone and a higher difficulty when I have ED-E and a follower.

Me too, it increases my immersion a lot. Food and water are easy to find but the changes to healing and carry weight add a nice challenge.
I always get a mod to make followers immortal again in hardcore.

My current run is energy weapons and science maxxed. I have never done a full melee run before but I should, stealth and melee sounds fun.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

I just boost up my medicine skill a lot to make up for it and that makes it easy enough for me.

Also the prewar food surprisingly heals a lot if you got a lot stocked up.

Even stuff like the gecko steaks do as well.

Carry weight doesn't even feel it because my character only uses her katana and stealth suit.

I usually like to up my speech because I love the extra dialogue, terminals are usually boring for me, I prefer lockpicking.

never got to play it. Wish they would do a remaster

never got to play it. Wish they would do a remaster

LaughCrazy

Just download a cracked copy, and a high res mod.

It runs even on a toaster.

You can do it right now, you got the time.

It may change your outlook on life too (it's a really amazing game, the only western game made in the last 8 years that I truly love).

You should play it bro. Fantastic game.

Lust2

Honestly the gameplay is amazing, the story is amazing, the characters/dialogue are amazing, the setting is amazing.

But it's got some awesome philosophy too. (Very rare in a game, and most of the times it comes across as forced but not in this one)

Fallout 3 was cool but New Vegas is just sugoi.

Fallout 4 piece of garbage, never played, voiced dialogue trash.

Fallout 76, know nothing about it, as if I care about this lame-o western series now.

he never recommends ritalin

View attachment 64092

Honestly the gameplay is amazing, the story is amazing, the characters/dialogue are amazing, the setting is amazing.

But it's got some awesome philosophy too. (Very rare in a game, and most of the times it comes across as forced but not in this one)

Fallout 3 was cool but New Vegas is just sugoi.

Fallout 4 piece of garbage, never played, voiced dialogue trash.

Fallout 76, know nothing about it, as if I care about this lame-o western series now.
Yeah NV is a classic. Fallout 3 has more sentimental value with me since it’s one of the first games I played when I got the PlayStation 3 back in the day but I prefer NV tbh.

Fallout 4 is a disaster. Doesn’t even deserve to be called a Fallout game. It should be called “Call of Duty: Fallout warfare”. That’s more accurate. It has some fallout elements but it’s more of an FPS than an RPG.

How is @Ritalincel even an incel with all these faggots on his dick :feelshmm:

View attachment 64100

We're all friends on here, not fans.
Who obsesses over a friend at the same caliber you guys do? Didn't you fags make a fan group or something? Im pretty sure you guys like him a bit more than "friends". All you weeb posters are sus af anyways.

View attachment 64100

We're all friends on here, not fans.
Tbh.

I feel I can call some of you friends. Even though i’ve never met any of you and I don’t know any of your names, I feel like I’m more understood here than by anyone else in my entire life. That has to count for something, right?

Tbh.

I feel I can call some of you friends. Even though i’ve never met any of you and I don’t know any of your names, I feel like I’m more understood here than by anyone else in my entire life. That has to count for something, right?

Right

You too @Crustaciouse

auron_and_the_coming_of_sin_by_roguevincent-d6mljxb.gif

Speech and lockpick are super important as well. I normally do guns+speech+lockpick and this is my first time really going for energy weapons. Favourite weapon this run: Q-35 matter modulator
maxresdefault.jpg

But now I only use the sonic emitter because I have no MF cells.
497109796.jpg

100% true. 76 is bad from what I have heard. Got a 3/10 here https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-76

Before I did this ninja girl run I'd like to make cowboy runs.

These two are my favorite guns.

latest

latest

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Cowboy (My favorite perk).

I find energy weapons too boring.

Fallout 3 the gun guns weren't that cool but New Vegas added the awesome cowboy themed ones.

I use Courier Duster or Riot Armor to complete the look. (Joshua Graham's armor is also cool for a modern take on cowboys with the blue jeans and boots)

Which faction do you like the best? I like the Enclave.
Before I did this ninja girl run I'd like to make cowboy runs.

These two are my favorite guns.

latest

latest

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Cowboy (My favorite perk).

I find energy weapons too boring.

Fallout 3 the gun guns weren't that cool but New Vegas added the awesome cowboy themed ones.

I use Courier Duster or Riot Armor to complete the look. (Joshua Graham's armor is also cool for a modern take on cowboys with the blue jeans and boots)
I love the multiplas rifle.

xbox-png.64020

That's what I've been playing it on.

Tis nice.
Same. It runs and looks better than on PS3.
Funny thing about Fallout New Vegas is that when it came out I remember everyone hated it and considered Fallout 3 better.

Last edited:
Same. It runs and looks better than on PS3.
Funny thing about Fallout New Vegas is that when it came out I remember everyone hated it and considered Fallout 3 better.

GunSmugSigh

Not me.

Those were just soyboys whose favorite part of Fallout 3 was shooting ghouls in the subways (the most boring part, I hated the metro levels).

That's why they in turn loved Fallout 4, a mindless shooter.

I normally go independent but if I had to choose it would be NCR because I think they would get the most accomplished by controlling the dam.

Cowboy runs are my go-to. I especially love the medicine stick
latest

Revolvers are (tbh) sexy. Joshua Graham is a top tier NPC too.

GunCrazy1

You inspired me to make a Midari build.

It's actually the perfect game to play as her.

Gambling + revolvers

I will show you some pics when I put some into hours into it.

In fact I might make a new New Vegas threads to show builds such as RP builds when I do.

Btw what is your preferred platform?

If PC do you have any particularly good mods?

I've got the hardware to run New Vegas but I'm just going to do it on my Xbox since it's already setup with my tv and recliner.