Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw no Loki to watch tonight

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I have no cope for today. Fuck this shit. At least I had a good cope every week this day. :cryfeels:

You watch that cringe marvel shit. :feelswhat:

But it's an awesome show dude

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they made Loki bisexual!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Source

Get bullied op!!

You watched black widow . Didn't ya? :feelsseriously:

You watched black widow . Didn't ya? :feelsseriously:
No but I'm gonna :feelsLSD:

They're fun to watch. All other movies are full of anti-Islam propaganda. All the bad guys look middle eastern. I'd rather watch a soy movie than those zionist shit.

No but I'm gonna :feelsLSD:

They're fun to watch. All other movies are full of anti-Islam propaganda. All the bad guys look middle eastern. I'd rather watch a soy movie than those zionist shit.
Wow, you really do deserve to be bullied.

Wow, you really do deserve to be bullied.
:cryfeels:

What's so bad about this cope? What am I supposed to do, watch Joker every night?

mashallah thanos is muslim. he will use the reality stone to delete islamophobia
The only movie I've ever seen that has a non-evil Muslim in it is spiderman homecoming, tho she has no dialog and is just part of the background basically.

Also, every anime, game and movie has strong female characters these days. I don't understand the obsession with marvel on this forum.
What else am I supposed to watch? Sex education? Person of interest?

Tbh

I cant believe there's dudes on here talking about that and not feel embarrassed :feelshaha:
:feelshaha:
The only movie I've ever seen that has a non-evil Muslim in it is spiderman homecoming, tho she has no dialog and is just part of the background basically.

Also, every anime, game and movie has strong female characters these days. I don't understand the obsession with marvel on this forum.
What else am I supposed to watch? Sex education? Person of interest?
That's why classic movies are good because they don't have any bullshit that these people praise or promote nowadays. Older movies have good storylines and are pretty much straightforward.

Last edited:
same OP
yesterday was quite a boring day for me. i usually had loki and then 3-4 hours of watching youtube commentary on the episode so that filled my evening up before bed but yesterday i had nothing to do and just kept staring at the screen wondering if there is anything else to watch

if you don't mind me asking what other copes do you have for each day? im just curious
M-nothing
T-video game reset
W-nothing
R-video game update/First We Feast episode
F-Trash Taste podcast
S-PKA podcast
Sunday-nothing. panic that I have to go to work next day

same OP
yesterday was quite a boring day for me. i usually had loki and then 3-4 hours of watching youtube commentary on the episode so that filled my evening up before bed but yesterday i had nothing to do and just kept staring at the screen wondering if there is anything else to watch

if you don't mind me asking what other copes do you have for each day? im just curious
M-nothing
T-video game reset
W-nothing
R-video game update/First We Feast episode
F-Trash Taste podcast
S-PKA podcast
Sunday-nothing. panic that I have to go to work next day
Currently I watch rick and morty on mondays but that's it.
I like to have something to watch every night but I'm quite picky with shows.
I was watching Dr.Stone before this and liked it. But I'm finished with that now.
Also recently I was playing Borderlands 3 with my brother on coop every day but my mom heard us and started complaining that I don't have a job, etc. So we stopped playing.
I'm really sick of this life and having no money so I'm trying to get a job. After that we'll see how it goes.

That's me with Loki.

>tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers and cuddle snuggly together sharing a blanket to keep you warm while you netflix and chill

tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers while you netflix and chill
:feelsrope:
I'm not into the concept of a mommy gf but the general concept of netflix and chill is one of the most brutal suifuels of my life.

Just watch Joker again

I watched it in a day
>tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers and cuddle snuggly together sharing a blanket to keep you warm while you netflix and chill
A man of culture. :feelsYall: