Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw no Loki to watch tonight

incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
I have no cope for today. Fuck this shit. At least I had a good cope every week this day. :cryfeels:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,637
Online
110d 3h 36m
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
3,220
Online
60d 1h 53m
You watch that cringe marvel shit. :feelswhat:
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,197
Online
219d 15h 54m
Idlevillagercel said:
curryfool said:
You watch that cringe marvel shit. :feelswhat:
Tbh

I cant believe there's dudes on here talking about that and not feel embarrassed :feelshaha:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,637
Online
110d 3h 36m
Dregster666 said:
Tbh

I cant believe there's dudes on here talking about that and not feel embarrassed :feelshaha:
But it's an awesome show dude they made Loki bisexual!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,197
Online
219d 15h 54m
Idlevillagercel said:
But it's an awesome show dude

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Idlevillagercel said:
they made Loki bisexual!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,637
Online
110d 3h 36m
Get bullied op!!
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
curryfool said:
You watch that cringe marvel shit. :feelswhat:
Yes :)

Dregster666 said:
I cant believe there's dudes on here talking about that and not feel embarrassed :feelshaha:
I do feel embarrassed talking about it here tbh if that's any comfort.

Idlevillagercel said:
Get bullied op!!
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,637
Online
110d 3h 36m
incelerated said:
I do feel embarrassed talking about it here tbh if that's any comfort.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,197
Online
219d 15h 54m
Idlevillagercel said:
Get bullied op!!
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Nigga wants to talk about loki on an incel forum :feelshaha:

incelerated said:
Yes :)


I do feel embarrassed talking about it here tbh if that's any comfort.


Well atleast your self-aware :feelzez:
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,028
Online
107d 1h 35m
You watched black widow . Didn't ya? :feelsseriously:
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
Algeriancel said:
You watched black widow . Didn't ya? :feelsseriously:
No but I'm gonna :feelsLSD:

They're fun to watch. All other movies are full of anti-Islam propaganda. All the bad guys look middle eastern. I'd rather watch a soy movie than those zionist shit.
 
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
5,486
Online
37d 18h 24m
incelerated said:
No but I'm gonna :feelsLSD:

They're fun to watch. All other movies are full of anti-Islam propaganda. All the bad guys look middle eastern. I'd rather watch a soy movie than those zionist shit.
Wow, you really do deserve to be bullied.
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
Six said:
Wow, you really do deserve to be bullied.
:cryfeels:

What's so bad about this cope? What am I supposed to do, watch Joker every night?
 
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
6,914
Online
52d 7h 53m
incelerated said:
No but I'm gonna :feelsLSD:

They're fun to watch. All other movies are full of anti-Islam propaganda. All the bad guys look middle eastern. I'd rather watch a soy movie than those zionist shit.
mashallah thanos is muslim. he will use the reality stone to delete islamophobia
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
Azaylias said:
mashallah thanos is muslim. he will use the reality stone to delete islamophobia
The only movie I've ever seen that has a non-evil Muslim in it is spiderman homecoming, tho she has no dialog and is just part of the background basically.

Also, every anime, game and movie has strong female characters these days. I don't understand the obsession with marvel on this forum.
What else am I supposed to watch? Sex education? Person of interest?
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
139
Online
1d 14h 32m
Dregster666 said:
Tbh

I cant believe there's dudes on here talking about that and not feel embarrassed :feelshaha:
:feelshaha:
incelerated said:
The only movie I've ever seen that has a non-evil Muslim in it is spiderman homecoming, tho she has no dialog and is just part of the background basically.

Also, every anime, game and movie has strong female characters these days. I don't understand the obsession with marvel on this forum.
What else am I supposed to watch? Sex education? Person of interest?
That's why classic movies are good because they don't have any bullshit that these people praise or promote nowadays. Older movies have good storylines and are pretty much straightforward.
 
Last edited:
GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Shamac
★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Posts
4,772
Online
31d 21h 12m
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,301
Online
276d 1h 36m
Azaylias said:
mashallah thanos is muslim. he will use the reality stone to delete islamophobia
 
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
5,176
Online
23d 20h 56m
same OP
yesterday was quite a boring day for me. i usually had loki and then 3-4 hours of watching youtube commentary on the episode so that filled my evening up before bed but yesterday i had nothing to do and just kept staring at the screen wondering if there is anything else to watch

if you don't mind me asking what other copes do you have for each day? im just curious
M-nothing
T-video game reset
W-nothing
R-video game update/First We Feast episode
F-Trash Taste podcast
S-PKA podcast
Sunday-nothing. panic that I have to go to work next day
 
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
2,856
Online
53d 21h 4m
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Legend
★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
3,600
Online
119d 7h 59m
OMG No Loki?
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
Pumkin said:
same OP
yesterday was quite a boring day for me. i usually had loki and then 3-4 hours of watching youtube commentary on the episode so that filled my evening up before bed but yesterday i had nothing to do and just kept staring at the screen wondering if there is anything else to watch

if you don't mind me asking what other copes do you have for each day? im just curious
M-nothing
T-video game reset
W-nothing
R-video game update/First We Feast episode
F-Trash Taste podcast
S-PKA podcast
Sunday-nothing. panic that I have to go to work next day
Currently I watch rick and morty on mondays but that's it.
I like to have something to watch every night but I'm quite picky with shows.
I was watching Dr.Stone before this and liked it. But I'm finished with that now.
Also recently I was playing Borderlands 3 with my brother on coop every day but my mom heard us and started complaining that I don't have a job, etc. So we stopped playing.
I'm really sick of this life and having no money so I'm trying to get a job. After that we'll see how it goes.

ldargoblin said:
That's me with Loki.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
5,649
Online
88d 23h 43m
>tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers and cuddle snuggly together sharing a blanket to keep you warm while you netflix and chill
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
TheDarkEnigma said:
tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers while you netflix and chill
:feelsrope:
I'm not into the concept of a mommy gf but the general concept of netflix and chill is one of the most brutal suifuels of my life.
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

mental out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
14,635
Online
125d 20m
incelerated said:
I have no cope for today. Fuck this shit. At least I had a good cope every week this day. :cryfeels:
suicidefuel for me and Diocel @Diocel
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★★★
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
836
Online
6d 8h 47m
Just watch Joker again
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
4,056
Online
52d 21h 52m
I watched it in a day
TheDarkEnigma said:
>tfw no tall mommy gf to rest your head on her milkers and cuddle snuggly together sharing a blanket to keep you warm while you netflix and chill
A man of culture. :feelsYall:
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
4,056
Online
52d 21h 52m
incelerated said:
:feelsohgod:


What happened to your big booby demon avi?
Taking a break. And she's Tarkatan not a demon.:feelsYall:
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
30
Views
556
TallCelFag
Netzachcel
Replies
6
Views
210
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
incelerated
Replies
13
Views
306
Quarantined
Quarantined
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top