Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tfw no girl has ever had a crush on you, and no girl ever will

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
God this feels so bad. I’ve had crushes that obviously led to nowhere. But I’ve never had a girl crush on me. Shit sounds great, having a girl deeply in love with you. Seems wholesome, giving a girl butterflies in her stomach. That’ll never happen to me. I am garbage to women. I hate hearing crush stories from women. They break my heart.

Yes, I know the feeling ngl
A girl has never been interested in me. Not tall or handsome...
But in your case, I think it might be because your shit waifu is giving you bad luck.
Might want to purge that R*m image and change your pfp to Emilia bro...

Yes, I know the feeling ngl
A girl has never been interested in me. Not tall or handsome...
But in your case, I think it might be because your shit waifu is giving you bad luck.
Might want to purge that R*m image and change your pfp to Emilia bro...
Yeah I’m sure the cosmic power of waifus is why I’m a permavirgin

Too bad it means nothing once they realize their undeservingy high SMV and then hypergamy steps in. Then the cunt acts different. Death to them.

Picking between Emilia and Rem is like picking between ice cream and chocolate
not really. subaru is a cuck for putting with stacilia's shit tbh

imagine literally putting your life on the line for your oneitis multiple times just so you could cuck you with a magical cat

I agree.

Ram is shit.
Ram is fcking a pedo clown.
Picking between Emilia and Rem is like picking between ice cream and chocolate
Why not get chocolate syrup on icecream.
not really. subaru is a cuck for putting with stacilia's shit tbh

imagine literally putting your life on the line for your oneitis multiple times just so you could cuck you with a magical cat
Stacilia is separate from Emilia.

Very brutal to think about indeed

Even when i was still bluepilled it was very hard for me to even imagine a girl having a crush on me it just seemed far too unrealistic.

God this feels so bad. I’ve had crushes that obviously led to nowhere. But I’ve never had a girl crush on me. Shit sounds great, having a girl deeply in love with you. Seems wholesome, giving a girl butterflies in her stomach. That’ll never happen to me. I am garbage to women. I hate hearing crush stories from women. They break my heart.
I had a crush on a girl in high school, but I didn't even bother telling her how I felt since I know she'd just tell me off. My life is a joke.

Fuck giga suifuel. Even if you managed to get a girl after thousands of maxxing, she'd just accept you, not crushing on you

Even if a girl had a crush on me I will never notice it due to my autism.

It never began.

gLn_8-3LriuJpReMIrmj56FHM1HgphqhwrF-iq7u87g.jpg

When a girl is super into you, she’ll make it so obvious that not even autism could stop you from not noticing her

When a girl is super into you, she’ll make it so obvious that not even autism could stop you from not noticing her
She'll only do this for Autistic Chad.

She'll only do this for Autistic Chad.
Chad is very rarely ever autistic, most autistic men are also ugly as shit

That’s something that stings the most. Knowing no girl has ever been attracted to you. When I had friends, it was so obvious when foids wanted them. Their phones always lighting up, going on dates, talking about the girls they fucked. We simply will never have any of that and will sit in our pits on solitude.

I did not expect a girl to have a crush on me since I was 13, when I realized only Chad gets it.

Also this tbh. It's over anyway.

yes, and no woman will ever touch me. it hurts.