Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl had a crush on me

Hit her because she annoyed you with affection holy fakecel activities

JUST BE CURRY CONFIRMED AGAIN
JDBR
@cleftpalatecel

Bro east asians have it easier dont lie now everyone hates currys.its the biggest nerf
Curries have a poor reputation in the West for now, but physically it's better than rice. In addition to having Caucasoid features as @Cayden Zhang said, you have the best hair/beard genetics on the planet. EVERY SINGLE rice trait is ugly as fuck.

Curries have a poor reputation in the West for now, but physically it's better than rice. In addition to having Caucasoid features as @Cayden Zhang said, you have the best hair/beard genetics on the planet. EVERY SINGLE rice trait is ugly as fuck.
even if a rice trait isnt ugly as fuck its still bad because its associated with the other ugly as fuck rice traits

Unlucky, how did it feel to have a girl possess a crush on you ?

(This was in pre school so it doesnt count)i wasnt even a loser back then i was actually pretty active i went outside a lot had friends talked (rarely) to girls.so there was this chinese or vietnamese girl that had a crush on me she would sometimes follow me around in the school and i know she had a crush on me since she was in the same class as my lil sis who told me.i also hit her once because she annoyed me i still regret that i also saw her on the train a couple times since i didnt move and shes not ugly at all but im too ugly and akward to approach her.i hate myself God i was stupid
Chads.is :chad:

JBC IS LAW

Honestly i find Indians worse than Chinks, they just look nasty and western girls dislike indian accent. But it really depends how bad the indian looks like.

Left one is decent looking, one of the better looking Indian, might even go through as a Arab. The other guy is average and already looking worse than most average guys of other races. Right one its just over.

On the other hand Asian like Korean ans Japanese are frequently called attractive and carry certain genetical factors like no facial hair and clear skin with them.

Attachments

• 1722467922650.png
    1722467922650.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 3
On the other hand Asian like Korean ans Japanese are frequently called attractive and carry certain genetical factors like no facial hair and clear skin with them.
They literally could look like faggots with makeup and woman still simp