Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW girl on discord and I chatted a bunch until pic swap. Then silence.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
I know that feeling :feelsbadman:

It's your toxicity bro

What were her looks?

Level up that personality boyo.

Not that bad, actually. Not fat, debatably cute. Easily out of my league. Granted my league is bottom rung, but still. :kys:
After she saw your pic it was total radio silence? Not a single reply?

Yeah that's usually what happens.

Did you expect anything else though? Cope.

Yup. I sent a few inquiries, but it's succinctly over. :feelstrash:
That's fucked. She could have at the very least given you some closure instead of just ghosting you.

Happened with me a lot.

femoids are all whores that deserve aids

Can you pm me both pics op?
I remember when I was younger I was completely shit at taking pictures and had many such scenarios
now with anglefraud I can make myself at least look average

what server was it on? so low inhib to even e date damn u might as well be personality chad

She sensed your misogyny through the pic. Watch Wonder Woman next time before talking to a girl

Wow you have such a creepily toxic and problematic personality!
Kek, that’s happened to us all because women are cunts and deserve to have hydrochloric acid thrown on them.

Not that bad, actually. Not fat, debatably cute. Easily out of my league. Granted my league is bottom rung, but still. :kys:
Was she out of your league because of female SMV or was she legit above your looksmatch?

dont even get your hopes up.

Why don't you post in cutecels anymore? :(

How do you guys even get into situations like that?

Did you try to shower everyday and get a new personality by being yourself and watching romcoms with strong transexual protagonist?

i dont understand discord at all and how people make friends there

Stop talking to discord females

That's what they do. I was speaking to a girl on yahoo messenger from yahoo games, I knew I was out of her league but I was chatting to her as a friend for a while, she wanted to see my pic convincing me that she should see who she's speaking with even "as friends," once she saw my pic she immediately blocked me and it never showed her back online. This was back in 2010/11. I learned my lesson and never made that mistake again. Even if you are say an average 5/10, if you don't show them your pic right away they start envisioning you as Brad Pitt or some other incredibly handsome man which you can never live up to.
You cant be a friend unless you are 6’3 chad.

Damn
I'd rather be rejected right at the beginning
At least I know where I stand
It hurts more to be led on thinking this can work
Then nada

what u gotta do is act like you're Chad, get her nudes then ghost her, works most of the time. thats the most productive thing u can get from talking with holes

Lmfao at wasting your time internet chatting with foids.

Remember that every time these hypergamous sluts are reading your texts, they are imagining a hot chad behind the screen.

Is OP dumb? She clearly used her magical personality scanner on you and detected your misogynistic posts online.

Discord orbiters are the worst.

You guys are no different to bluepilled neeks who give money to twitch whores... FUCK YOU.

Remember that every time these hypergamous sluts are reading your texts, they are imagining a hot chad behind the screen.
Exactly why an online relationship will NEVER work unless you're gigachad

Strange. How did you manage to get a bad personality so suddenly? Either way, get back out there and be more confident next time!

Strange. How did you manage to get a bad personality so suddenly? Either way, get back out there and be more confident next time!
JFL

Kek showing a girl your face you had that coming to you. When she talks with you she imagines a Chad she’s talking to not an incel

Happens to me all the time.

Sometimes they do reply after seeing my face (prob because they're bored) but they will always ghost me at some point.