Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TFW even Chris Chan art mogs you to the 7th hell

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
51K7SON7THL

I can't even draw as half as bad as this man, I somehow manage to be worse

yeah but chris has been in jail for the best part of a year for fucking his 70 something year old mom barb.

so you prob mog him with freedom.

Chris Chan has had sex is the biggest blackpill

what autism does to a mofo

That looks like fucking shit.

That looks like fucking shit.
still drawing better than something that you will ever draw in your life, and also he made a comic and you are not going to make anything out of this life but rot in oblivion, just cope.

We need to bail him out and protest to the streets in virgina
ngl but the manosphere partially made a reality Deep v Heard, honestly we just need to get the initiative and coordinate things

Brutal, I can’t draw at all

well morality is subjective but he raped his own mother so I'm not sure how that stopped him from seeing a prostitute :lul:
neetbuxx wasn't enough I guess to hire a bitch

neetbuxx wasn't enough I guess to hire a bitch
Yea that's probably it

True injustice in soyciety that even man is not given enough universal basic neetbux to get a whore every month

before the incest thing people literally hated chris chan for not having a gf. he had his entire life recorded and yet had done very little wrong. prime example of how psychopathic normies can be towards autistic virgins

before the incest thing people literally hated chris chan for not having a gf. he had his entire life recorded and yet had done very little wrong. prime example of how psychopathic normies can be towards autistic virgins
tbh normies only bullied him in the early 2000s, it was hate when he became trans back in 2014